Mock draft game picks | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game picks

Selecting 30th leap-froggin NYJUNC

vikingsb_logo-1.gif
Minnesota Vikings: Donovan Warren, CB, Michigan

Wow, what made you pick Warren over Jackson, Cox, Wilson, Robinson, and McCourty?

Wow, what made you pick Warren over Jackson, Cox, Wilson, Robinson, and McCourty?

To me it was a bit of a toss up..., i don't think this guy has reached his floor and I don't like the shorter CBs..., the Vikes need CBs and I would likely take another with in the second too..., with the same philosophy as the Dolphins last year...

Does nyjunc even know he's a part of this draft or did someone just figure he'd want to draft for the jets?

Who let the Eric Berry fanboy control the Fins? Truly stupid move, IMO. Especially considering that there's no word the Fins even have an interest in Berry.

This is getting long in the tooth. stuff it, I will pick. If they dont like it, **** em....

with the 29th pic, the NY Jests select........

Golden TATE, WR, notre dame.

Reason..........Braylon Edwards is inconsistant and Sanchez will need a good sized WR with good speed to blend with over the next few years. To me, a straight up easy solution, however, with the pending acquisition of Cromartie from the Chargers for a 2nd rounder in the 2011 draft, WR was the biggest need.

Next...Colts & Saints.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is getting long in the tooth. stuff it, I will pick. If they dont like it, phuckem....

with the 29th pic, the NY Jests select........

Golden TATE, WR, notre dame.

Reason..........Braylon Edwards is inconsistant and Sanchez will need a good sized WR with good speed to blend with over the next few years. To me, a straight up easy solution, however, with the pending acquisition of Cromartie from the Chargers for a 2nd rounder in the 2011 draft, WR was the biggest need.

Next...Colts & Saints.

You can probably make the other two picks, as I'm not too familiar with the names for either side.

Give em a day or so.

If someone would have let me know I was up I would have picked. Sorry about that guys

I'll take Devin mCourty CB Rutgers

we still need help in the secondary and while learning the position he can be a nickel back.

ok so the person who started this thread needs to update the original post that way we know these picks are official...

Back
Top Bottom