Mock draft: ok here me out... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft: ok here me out...

Well at least your 1st pick was good to me. I am opening up to the possibility of drafting another QB not named Tua.

Hell, I would even take Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round.
No need to get desperate and reach for a qb... who has that ever worked out for? Chicago?

No need to get desperate and reach for a qb... who has that ever worked out for? Chicago?
I'm the opposite of a QB Winz guy but it's the most important position on the team. We gotta take some shots at getting the guy to lead the team for the next 15 years, especially in a year that is supposedly good for QBs. That's why I was good with trading for Rosen though I was hoping we could steal him for a bit less.

A RB in the 1st round? Hmmmmm 1982 called (although I won't lie, I prefer that kind of football).

Unless Rosen has convinced the staff he is the man, a QB must be taken. I'm not seeing a true franchise guy available, but several look pretty interesting.

With a draft that's unusually high in top and 2nd tier QBs, with all our picks, you seem to have left something kind of important out :shrug:

That's true. Should've taken a kicker late.

Yeah.... Sorry but you've got to address the game's most important position this off season, because with that draft you've just made the 2020 fins a lot better than this year's, therefore you'll have zero chance of getting a Lawrence or Fields in 2021.
Why would you want either? Lawrence might be the most overhyped QB I’ve ever seen and Fields... idk... maybe still TBD...

Show me where taking a QB early in the 1st round puts a team on the right track for success...

A RB in the 1st round? Hmmmmm 1982 called (although I won't lie, I prefer that kind of football).

Unless Rosen has convinced the staff he is the man, a QB must be taken. I'm not seeing a true franchise guy available, but several look pretty interesting.
I don’t think Rosen is the guy but I’m not reaching for a qb in the 1st just bcuz we need 1... there are better players available

If Fromm is there in the 3rd he is my guy... doesn’t do too much and can make every throw

Yes...unless they are sure that Rosen can be the guy, we have to take a shot at a QB in the first two rounds. Too many possibilities and too much need to ignore it.
I’m all about BPA... I watched my 76ers tank for about 5 years (different sport I know) and the 1 time we messed up is when we reached for a position of need

Yes we need a qb and yes it’s a QBs league.. but any qb put in the right situation (Russell Wilson) can thrive. I’d rather wait it out

I've been playing around with that draft machine for a few days now. Chase Young won't get to #4. I hope we are in top 2 though. Also, I'm taking Kenneth Murray with our 3rd pick if he's still there. Not even thinking RB in the first.

Before I scroll through the replies, I'd like to make a guess ...

giphy.gif

:lol:

Close???

I’m all about BPA... I watched my 76ers tank for about 5 years (different sport I know) and the 1 time we messed up is when we reached for a position of need

Yes we need a qb and yes it’s a QBs league.. but any qb put in the right situation (Russell Wilson) can thrive. I’d rather wait it out

Russell Wilson has thrived/thrives because he's a great QB. He fell to the 3rd, because he's short.

I like it. Not sure if Brown or Swift will be available in those slots? So maybe Alex Leatherwood, Raekwon Davis, Walker Little at 25. Solid first draft build starting point.

Back
Top Bottom