Mock draft: ok here me out... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft: ok here me out...

I've been playing around with that draft machine for a few days now. Chase Young won't get to #4. I hope we are in top 2 though. Also, I'm taking Kenneth Murray with our 3rd pick if he's still there. Not even thinking RB in the first.
Why not get a home run guy in swift? Can’t be scared to draft a playmaker bcuz analysts say its not a good move

There is no way the jets take chase young or the redskins

Mainly because it is too early in the build for a player like Swift. I would love to see him in a dolphins uniform! But, remember that HB lose value really fast. Even signing a stud like Elliot can be counter productive.

No need to get desperate and reach for a qb... who has that ever worked out for? Chicago?

To be honest I think Jalen Hurts is 1st round talent but he will undoubtedly be undervalued like they usually do all black scrambling quarterbacks in the draft.

To me Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round would be a steal.

Russell Wilson has thrived/thrives because he's a great QB. He fell to the 3rd, because he's short.
And someone else will fall ... maybe not this year but there will be someone... don’t rush it and be stuck with a guy for 4 years is all I’m saying

Not sure if I i agree with the RB but agree that we should wait it out for the FA and get our QB that way specially if Dak or Cam Newton become available in my opinion
Why not a RB... whatever qb we end up with give him a security blanket... this blanket is also a home run threat

I like it. Not sure if Brown or Swift will be available in those slots? So maybe Alex Leatherwood, Raekwon Davis, Walker Little at 25. Solid first draft build starting point.
Brown probably won’t but for whatever reason he was available so I took him...

Never know what will happen on draft night

Mainly because it is too early in the build for a player like Swift. I would love to see him in a dolphins uniform! But, remember that HB lose value really fast. Even signing a stud like Elliot can be counter productive.
Lighten his load until we have a respectable line?
To be honest I think Jalen Hurts is 1st round talent but he will undoubtedly be undervalued like they usually do all black scrambling quarterbacks in the draft.

To me Jalen Hurts in the 2nd round would be a steal.
if it comes down to it I’d rather have Fields... I don’t think you can undervalue Hurts with the league watching Watson and Lamar. When Hurts gets picked it will be bcuz of those 2 and I don’t want any parts.

Next time you watch an OU game see how many times he hits those wide open wide receivers in stride.

Not sure if I i agree with the RB but agree that we should wait it out for the FA and get our QB that way specially if Dak or Cam Newton become available in my opinion
I think Dak is what he is bcuz of that Oline and it would be a mistake if he leaves Dallas... and I don’t see Cam coming to Miami

I am with you on Fields. Been watching that kid since high school and he can potentially be a superstar. But has a slightly bigger than I like swing and miss potential. As much as I like my man Herbert (obviously), Fields makes too much sense year two. Impossible to pass qb (if available for Miami) at that point.

Last edited:
I am with you on Fields. Been watching that kid since high school and he can potentially be a superstar. But has a slightly bigger than I like swing and miss potential. As much as I like my man Herbert (obviously), Fields makes too much since year two. Impossible to pass qb (if available for Miami) at that point.
Why put a deadline on when we have to get our QB?

No deadline. The line should be better and more ready for a QB to thrive and potentially succeed at that point. Fields is my favorite QB in the 2021 class. So for me a franchise QB in 2021/22 makes the most sense at this point. Everything changes however.

Why not a RB... whatever qb we end up with give him a security blanket... this blanket is also a home run threat

I was thinking picking up a top RB and QB on FA if they’re available (I wasn’t dismissing the notion of the RB in it’s entirety) I prefer established players in those positions unless there’s is a beast of a RB/QB in draft ( like Chase Young is) I like Tua but he isn’t t a guarantee and I agree with you we should be looking elsewhere in the draft but not a RB necessarily

Back
Top Bottom