Mock draft with some trade downs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft with some trade downs

VAFinsfan72

Club Member
Reaction score
Trade down with the Lions to pick 29 for pick 92 and a 5th in 2025.

29. C - Jacksn Powers-Johnson - Oregon - The best interior OL in the draft.

Trade down with the Ravens to pick 62 for pick 131 and a 5th in 2025.

62. DE/OLB - Adisa Isaac - Penn State - Adding pass rushers is a must.

92. LB Cedric Gray - North Carolina - Jerome Baker might be released.

131. WR Luke McCaffrey - Rice - He could be the 3rd pass catching option we need. He shined at the Senior Bowl.

155. DT Justin Eboigbe - Alabama - We add to our defensive trenches.

185. OT Andrew Coker - TCU - Depth pick.

199. DB Jarvis Brownlee Jr. - Louisville - Depth pick.

238 - QB Jordan Travis - Florida State - We might as well take a flyer on him.

131. WR Luke McCaffrey - Rice - He could be the 3rd pass catching option we need. He shined at the Senior Bowl.

Brother I don't think Powers-Johnson will last that long or our original spot where we are due to pick. :ffic:

Brother I don't think Powers-Johnson will last that long or our original spot where we are due to pick. :ffic:
If you look at recent drafts, the best pure centers have fallen into day 2 or 3. Now if a team views him as a guard I could see 18-25 being his pick range. But if they view him as a center expect a fall into the 2nd.

If we want JPJ we would have to hope Pitt doesn't take him and if we were thinking trade down...I'm not sure we get him. If Philly wants to replace Kelce they are right behind us at 22 and then at 24 Dallas has Biadasz who is a FA this offseason unless they sign him back.
Thats true and the draft we have will depend on what we do in free agency.

If you look at recent drafts, the best pure centers have fallen into day 2 or 3. Now if a team views him as a guard I could see 18-25 being his pick range. But if they view him as a center expect a fall into the 2nd.
I hear you, but have been reading he is trending up brother. Would love it if he was there at 21. :ffic:

Thanks, we will have a better idea of how the draft might play out after the combine. Things tend to change a lot between now and the draft. There might even be certain players who drop to us who we never thought would be available and we wont want to trade down.
Definitely a fun time of the year in terms if team building. If Miami misses on Jackson Powers Johnson, I like the Georgia center Van Pran as a round two option.

Definitely a fun time of the year in terms if team building. If Miami misses on Jackson Powers Johnson, I like the Georgia center Van Pran as a round two option.
Yes I like him too, he has slipped a bit so he should be available when we select in round 2 and we might even be able to trade down and still get him there. The UWV C Zach Frazier seems to have overtaken him as the number 2 Center prospect in some mocks.

I like McConkey and Legette

Back
Top Bottom