Mock draft with some trade downs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft with some trade downs

I'm praying we bring back AVG to hold the Edge fort until Phillips/Chub return. But, I would still draft an edge if something was available. We really need more picks! Trade down to bottom of the first or early second!
More picks, please. I hope so. If Verse is somehow there at 21, I'd stand pat. Same with Bowers. I think that's wishful thinking, though.

I do like Robinson, from Missouri, quite a bit too.

it’s fortunate that Grier has a good history finding value in late rounds/UDFAs. We have more than a few areas of need.
Good history? In 5 years the only late round pick I can remember is AVG and KK and none have even been starters in our base D. Am I missing someone else?

I would love some more Oregon Ducks on the squad as I live about 10 mins from Autzen. Fun mock draft
Duck alum here. If JPJ lasts to 21, don't get cute and trade down and hope he falls, just take him at 21. He can play Center or Guard at an elite level, though I would prefer him at Center. We could still re-sign Williams and move him back to guard, which is preferable with all of his snapping issues imo.

Duck alum here. If JPJ lasts to 21, don't get cute and trade down and hope he falls, just take him at 21. He can play Center or Guard at an elite level, though I would prefer him at Center. We could still re-sign Williams and move him back to guard, which is preferable with all of his snapping issues imo.
That's a player who makes a ton of sense for Miami.

I think Grier could come back in a number of directions at 55. Pass rusher, linebacker, a 50/50 win wide receiver?

Back
Top Bottom