Mod | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

Phinz1972 said:
After talks with John & Nabo, I've come to conclusion that I shall stick around on FH and continue to enjoy FH as I have in the past. I don't want to give these people the attention they want, so I will not come out and say what was said to me, but instead, Nabo is staff and knows about it and he has spoken to me and it has cleared somethings up for me on this situation. I know the people that have said these things that should have never been turned into a way to try and emotionally hurt me will not come out and say it was them, so only way for me to avoid this from happening again is to create new aim, yahoo, and msn names and give them to the people that I enjoy talking to on FH, that will elimated this from ever taking place again.

Glad to see ya back bro. :up:

If you don't mind, hit me up with your new yahoo name and I will add it to my list.

Phinz1972 said:
After talks with John & Nabo, I've come to conclusion that I shall stick around on FH and continue to enjoy FH as I have in the past. I don't want to give these people the attention they want, so I will not come out and say what was said to me, but instead, Nabo is staff and knows about it and he has spoken to me and it has cleared somethings up for me on this situation. I know the people that have said these things that should have never been turned into a way to try and emotionally hurt me will not come out and say it was them, so only way for me to avoid this from happening again is to create new aim, yahoo, and msn names and give them to the people that I enjoy talking to on FH, that will elimated this from ever taking place again.
bro glad to see you stayed. Through unity we are strong, divided we fall. We must stand by our own through thick and thin!:wink: We are here fro you brother. Thanks, John

Phinz1972 said:

It's great to see you're staying around man. You would have most definitely been missed.

Phinz1972 said:

Good. Don't let those cowardly pieces of **** win.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I will buy!:wink: :drinkers:
If you're buying, I'm drinkin!:D

Seriously 1972, Great to have you back on board, and thanks for helping us to help you... :D

Ace88 said:
If you don't mind, hit me up with your new yahoo name and I will add it to my list.

Yeah I will give it to ya when I can think of a good one, lol. I will probally PM you, jt, budd, mindwarp, and a few others with the screennames for aim, msn, yahoo depending on what IM software they have/use.

Phinz1972 said:
Yeah I will give it to ya when I can think of a good one, lol. I will probally PM you, jt, budd, mindwarp, and a few others with the screennames for aim, msn, yahoo depending on what IM software they have/use.

You could keep your old AIM screename and just set your privacy settings to "Only users on my buddy list may contact me". I'm sure the same could be done on yahoo and msn.

byroan said:
You could keep your old AIM screename and just set your privacy settings to "Only users on my buddy list may contact me". I'm sure the same could be done on yahoo and msn.

True, but I need to get a new one that fits me personally, instead of the crappy one I have on AIM on now.

Phinz1972 said:
True, but I need to get a new one that fits me personally, instead of the crappy one I have on AIM on now.

Yeah, good luck with that. It took me forever to find a screename I liked and I'm still not sure about it. :lol:

byroan said:
Yeah, good luck with that. It took me forever to find a screename I liked and I'm still not sure about it. :lol:

:lol:

And when you finally think of a good one, it's already taken and you sit and cuss and get mad. That has always happened to me :fire:

Phinz1972 said:
:lol:

And when you finally think of a good one, it's already taken and you sit and cuss and get mad. That has always happened to me :fire:

Exactly. I mean, Byroan is taken. Who on this earth would use Byroan except myself? You try to come up with an uncommon name and it backfires. :nono:

Then you add that name to your buddy list and they never sign on. :(

to me a screen name like totallybudd just stuck on me since i was the bright young age of 12 :wink:

Kevin hit me up whenever ya get a chance bro...you know budds here for ya :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom