Mod | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mod

Buddwalk said:
to me a screen name like totallybudd just stuck on me since i was the bright young age of 12 :wink:

Kevin hit me up whenever ya get a chance bro...you know budds here for ya :cooldude:

Good friend of mine has a screen name from third grade that has become kind of a joke now. He was too lazy to change it and it stuck. It's a flowy name, I guess.

And Kevin, I don't know you but from afar, but I do know that you do a lot of work for the site. All I can tell you is to keep your head up and to :lol: at people who are so insecure that they need to knock others down.

I really need a reason for this mods. Why does the loungers only seem to be getting the mod badge? It seems like the famous ones are the ones who gets it.

Ace88 said:
I really need a reason for this mods. Why does the loungers only seem to be getting the mod badge? It seems like the famous ones are the ones who gets it.
Ace, I guess you and I don't post enough in the Lounge. :(

Congrats to d-day and DM.

Nublar7 said:

I guess we don't Nub. I'm not dissing d-day or DM, but I just want to know why the loungers are the only ones getting to become a mod.

Ace88 said:

Dude...it has nothing to do with where they post....it goes way beyond that.
We made our decision based on a lot of things....:shakeno:

WharfRat said:
Dude...it has nothing to do with where they post....it goes way beyond that.
We made our decision based on a lot of things....:shakeno:

If you say so. All I'm saying that it's kind of werid that all of these new mods are the main guys in the lounge. The people outside of the lounge aren't getting enough respect. Nub is one to name a few.

Ace88 said:
If you say so. All I'm saying that it's kind of werid that all of these new mods are the main guys in the lounge. The people outside of the lounge aren't getting enough respect. Nub is one to name a few.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the lounge and how much a person frequents it.

Nublar7 said:

If you think we did this based on how much they post in the lounge, then I don't know what to tell you. If we did it based on solely that (you're implying that), then the MOR would've been a mod :lol: could you imagine? (sorry Mor, you're my boy).

Obviously there are multiple factors that go into picking new staff.

Matt

TerryTate said:
If you think we did this based on how much they post in the lounge, then I don't know what to tell you. If we did it based on solely that (you're implying that), then the MOR would've been a mod :lol: could you imagine? (sorry Mor, you're my boy).

Obviously there are multiple factors that go into picking new staff.

Matt
Oh I know. I just think Ace was pointing out that some of the new mods are coming from the lounge. I didn't mean that you guys chose them just because they posted there more, I just think it is a coincidence. I think d-day and dm are excelent choices. Please don't take my original post the wrong way.

Also, the mor as a mod? :eek: :lol: :wink:

Nublar7 said:

Lounge? That's BS and you know it, the very fact that I got promoted proves your theory is bogus. Before getting promoted, the only forum I called home was the political forum.

Consider being promoted to mod as being like going to an ER, sure you may be hurting, but the guy with the most serious injury is going to be seen first, nobody is saying someone else isn't qualified, they are just saying someone else is more qualified at the momment.

Look guys, there's no subterfuge here, just a lot of very qualified, very active and beloved members - and only a couple of positions that open at a time.

Everyone who wants to be a part of the site in an active role will eventually get a chance I think; but you can't make it fit an individual's personal goals for achieving that, even sometimes at the cost of disappointing someone you'd rather not disappoint.

Please trust me and the others when we say that there's quite a bit that goes into these decisions; a lot of factors to consider, a lot of discussion and a lot of very hard decisions by those who have to make them.

Don't take it as an affront if you come in second, just do your best to make yourself even more valuable so you can be in the next go-round.

Why the big issue to join the mod squad??????????????
It seems to me that as soon as someone becomes a mod that this place goes from fun to work.
I like my deal better,I come on here read all the needed info on the fin's and everything else in the world. Check out cool links people put on here soley for MY entertainment. Ignore some people that I never agree with. Laugh at some of the funiest stuff in the world. Get a smilie named for me :wpat:
I like this place as my girlfriend I don't want to make it my wife:sidelol:

welderpat said:
It seems to me that as soon as someone becomes a mod that this place goes from fun to work.
I like my deal better,I come on here read all the needed info on the fin's and everything else in the world. Check out cool links people put on here soley for MY entertainment. Ignore some people that I never agree with. Laugh at some of the funiest stuff in the world. Get a smilie named for me :wpat:
sometimes it is work (gamedays, when the team is losing...) moving threads the don't belong in specific forums, etc. but for the most part, other than not being able to put anybody on ignore (might miss a post that needs modding...) it is pretty fun to participate, and mod.

welderpat said:

bwahahahahaha...you funny guy...

I responded to your fishing question Pat, I didn't notice if you saw it...lordy, the sunrise is bright and pretty this morning.

Jeesh ace enough is enough man i've seen you posting about this same problem in three different places now is it really bothering you that bad. Next time man just pm the mods, We all love ya here bro...no need to lash out just enjoy posting here on finheaven. The lounge members are the ones that are true members to this board unlike the fh noobs in the main forum...Loungies have great posts and are very imformative and dedicated to the board. Im glad dm was chosen she should of been chosen a while back. Dday is a great member not sure how great of a mod he'll be with all the puppet sex and what not but im sure it'll turn out for the best.

Next 3 members i expect to be on the ballot for mod are

Nublar
Phinz1972 [Kevin...if he hasnt abanddoned fh as it is already]
JT

Back
Top Bottom