Modify your Ricky Jerseys | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Modify your Ricky Jerseys

DoLpHiNz34 said:
:roflmao: Great idea! Im going home after work and dropping a mean steak on my jersey.
"dropping a mean steak?"

:roflmao: thats the first time i've heard that one...

while i'll admit that it was the worst timing ever and that he owed more to his teamates, he decided to make a lifestyle change. bad timing yes, but to hate someone so much as some of u guys do is stupid. it was last years news and u can't let it go. he is a human, humans make mistakes. his mistakes are just amplified because of the nature of the nfl. social anxiety disorder plus addiction is hard for anyone to deal w/ espectially someone who is in the spot light. i'm sure some of you know someone or you yourself have experienced addiction. if it were easy to quit then everybody would be doing it. almost everyone has at least one vice. even if it's just drinking 2 beers a day. if someone took your vice away, how would u respond. especially if it wasn't necessary. why does the government feel it necessary to make criminals out of herb smokers. especially when so many of america's population use. when u make a law that makes 1/4 of your adult citizens criminals it is wrong. you have your beer, why can't i have my herb. every year there are more laws and rules. of course this makes more and more criminals. our solution: build more jails. there is something going wrong here.

i luckily dont own a jersey of ricky, but if i did, i would Iron on marijuanA leafs of iron ons or stickers.....

or i would change the name on the back to the next fin that wears 34

yeah i got a Fiedler jersey, got it on sale at Value City, needed a Dolphin Jersey for a football party, and at the time all i had was an old beat up Marino one or my Ricky one, and this was after Williams lost his mind, so i wasnt about to wear that.....since then ive purchased 2 personalized jerseys...thats always a safe bet, cause im never deserting the dolphins or retiring as a fan

Slappy8800 said:
im not gonna bash the guy.....no one bashed jim brown or barry sanders when they decided to retire early...did Ricky go about it the wrong way? of course...but its his life, his decisions
nobody bashed brown or sanders when they retired early because they didnt retire a week before training camp, theres nothing wrong with ricky retiring, its his right to do so, its just how he went about it that pisses everyone off

yes i agree....but hes still a bum, cause 2 weeks before trainging camp is AFTER the draft..thats why hes a bum....Phins coulda drafted a running back or gotten a decent one through free agency

It's too late to modify mine. They were already used for diapers. One of them was taking a beating and complained about being overused. The other suddenly disappeared 5 seconds before my son went potty. I'm still sueing for 8.6 wipies...

MiaMarino said:
Finsperfect72,

As you can see by my handle and sig, I think Dan Marino was God's gift to football. Literally. So I am not disparging him in anyway. The point is he took the job add resigned-stepped aside. Call it what you will. Same thing for DW, who got carved up left and right in this town by the fans and media, sometime maliciously. A similar thing happened to Don Shula when he "stepped aside". I don't begrudge any of these men for how they left because they all did it w/class and dignity. In fact, I respect them more for the way they handled thier exits and RW, at the opposite end of the spectrum, is nothing comapared to them. :cooldude:

Well put. Point taken. I have an automatic knee-jerk reaction to anything negative about Marino, although this time I have to admit that I misunderstood your point.

igor79 said:
anyone who has a williams jersey they are going to destroy, i will give you 5 dollars for it... i will put it in the back of my closet somewhere....
I would let you have mine but I put a big old cleveland steamer on it and threw it in the trash.

I say they should trade for the Ricky Williams the Colts have and give him #34 so these jerseys are not a waste...............

it was already pointed out that barry sanders left about the same time that Ricky did.....

Ricky is over now. I have a Williams Jerseyas well, just sitting in the closet! Hard to burn it since it STILL has the precious logo of the FINS!

I'm lucky to have a wife who does sports lettering....she custom tackle twiled my jersey and I got to where it to the Seattle game....I think my picture was taken more then the cheerleaders....OK....maybe not....

Back
Top Bottom