Modify your Ricky Jerseys | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Modify your Ricky Jerseys

change the name plate to say T.JONES..

Tebucky wears 34 too... and on defense too..

if everyone changed their jerseys he and zach would be the

most popular on the field...

t jones wore 34 in new orleans too...

hopefully he doesnt follow ricky everywhere...

next found on a moutain in cali getting stoned... :cool: :cool: :cool:

huh i rooled mine and smoked it , it was coo.........uh what was i sayin

SABA-TOOTH said:
t jones wore 34 in new orleans too...

hopefully he doesnt follow ricky everywhere...

next found on a moutain in cali getting stoned... :cool: :cool: :cool:

I already thought of this bro...look at my posts in this thread...the sad thing is I came to find out that T. Jones took #24...oh well.

Rebar71 said:
I already modified mine - turned the R into an F so it says "F. WILLIAMS" on the back.
:roflmao: :roflmao: i like that one. i may try it!!

but really, theres a sporting goods store in madison square garden here in nyc called Cosby's. i went in and asked about changing the #'s and name. i wanted to change the #3 to an 8 and change the name plate from williams to chambers. they said it could be done and since the 8 would be a perfect footprint right over the 3 it would look perfect. they do custom jerseys all the time. cost would be around 80 bucks. just some info for u guys. u can lokk em up and call em maybe u can ship it to them.

I figure another 80 bucks would be worth it. i hate to think i spent all that money for nothing. :fire:

Slappy8800 said:
im not gonna bash the guy.....no one bashed jim brown or barry sanders when they decided to retire early...did Ricky go about it the wrong way? of course...but its his life, his decisions

Slappy,

If he had the testicular fortitude to do it w/some class and consideration, no one would begrudge him. It's the traitorous, disloyal way he did it that burns everybody. Yes, Dan Marino quit. Yes, Wanns quit. But both of them had the courage to stand up in font of everyone and say so. Not just run away in a puff of smoke like RW. This city made him into a hero and he kicked dirt in our faces. That's the diff and that's why he will not be forgiven.

Philter25 said:
your husband? your a chick?

You'd be surprised to find out how many chicks are registered on this site. We get to fly under the radar 'cause you think only men can be passionate, intelligent fans. Gotcha!! :wink:

MiaMarino said:
Slappy,

If he had the testicular fortitude to do it w/some class and consideration, no one would begrudge him. It's the traitorous, disloyal way he did it that burns everybody. Yes, Dan Marino quit. Yes, Wanns quit. But both of them had the courage to stand up in font of everyone and say so. Not just run away in a puff of smoke like RW. This city made him into a hero and he kicked dirt in our faces. That's the diff and that's why he will not be forgiven.

With all due respect, please don't ever characterize Dan Marino as a quitter. That man left it on the field for 17 years (and many years before that as a youngster and college player) and earned the respect of players and fans alike. He is the gold standard.

two ideas here #1 wait until we know if saban drafts cadilac williams that way you guys will save money , AM I a good friend or not? :roflmao:

#2 take the color jersey that you have and find a old jersey then cut you a strip and just cover the name on the back and all will be well in dolphinland .
":roflmao: am i good friend or not"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Meatwad said:
I have a good modification as well. Lay it out on the floor, then take a crap right on the numbers. then wrap it up and toss it in an annoying neighbors back yard.

Finsperfect72 said:
With all due respect, please don't ever characterize Dan Marino as a quitter. That man left it on the field for 17 years (and many years before that as a youngster and college player) and earned the respect of players and fans alike. He is the gold standard.

Finsperfect72,

As you can see by my handle and sig, I think Dan Marino was God's gift to football. Literally. So I am not disparging him in anyway. The point is he took the job add resigned-stepped aside. Call it what you will. Same thing for DW, who got carved up left and right in this town by the fans and media, sometime maliciously. A similar thing happened to Don Shula when he "stepped aside". I don't begrudge any of these men for how they left because they all did it w/class and dignity. In fact, I respect them more for the way they handled thier exits and RW, at the opposite end of the spectrum, is nothing comapared to them. :cooldude:

did u know he was a pot smoking, mentally ill person when u traded for him?
yes, because that was the reason new orleans didn't want him. yet you accepted and prayed that he would change. well, he didn't change.
if someone at your job came up to u and said that u have to stop drinking beer or find another job what would u say. i would go look for another job because no one is going to tell me what to do when i'm not at work. he was able to get away w/ smoking and playing for sometime. don't get mad at someone for being themselves when u knew what they were like to begin w/. here's an analogy: a woman falls in love w/ an alcoholic thinking that she can change him. after a few years go by and he is still an alcoholic, the woman realizes she hates him for being what he was to begin w/. ricky's departure probably brought on dave and jay's release and the hiring of nick saban so you should thank him. while he was here he set the all time dolphins rushing record, had the most carries of any back in the nfl, and had to run behind the worst vanilla play calling/bad offensive line ever. i hope ricky has a sweet herbalistic life and i think he could be a nightmare if he came back and got to run behind a real offense.

ricky williams said:
did u know he was a pot smoking, mentally ill person when u traded for him?
yes, because that was the reason new orleans didn't want him. yet you accepted and prayed that he would change. well, he didn't change.
if someone at your job came up to u and said that u have to stop drinking beer or find another job what would u say. i would go look for another job because no one is going to tell me what to do when i'm not at work. he was able to get away w/ smoking and playing for sometime. don't get mad at someone for being themselves when u knew what they were like to begin w/. here's an analogy: a woman falls in love w/ an alcoholic thinking that she can change him. after a few years go by and he is still an alcoholic, the woman realizes she hates him for being what he was to begin w/. ricky's departure probably brought on dave and jay's release and the hiring of nick saban so you should thank him. while he was here he set the all time dolphins rushing record, had the most carries of any back in the nfl, and had to run behind the worst vanilla play calling/bad offensive line ever. i hope ricky has a sweet herbalistic life and i think he could be a nightmare if he came back and got to run behind a real offense.

OK. We knew he was "different" but... nobody knew he was going to freak out like this. There's no defense for how he did what he did. Even other teams' fans feel for us. Well, maybe not some Stinkin' Lousy Jet fans.

Back
Top Bottom