Modify your Ricky Jerseys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Modify your Ricky Jerseys

like i said, im not condoning that he did it 2 days before the camp....im just saying he had a right to quit playing football

Slappy8800 said:
ok so what of he quit because he wanted to smoke pot 1 month before camp?

alls im saying is, its his life he can choose to do whatever he wants...if he wasnt happy why should he have to stick around? If we dont like our job, we dont have the luxury of just up and quitting, but we can look for something else and then leave

remember football is just a game
Slappy I respectfully disagree with you on part. Yes he can do what ever he wants. I think the most of us if we wanted to could up and quit our jobs. However (and I dont mean to speak for everyone here) most of us have a sense of responsibility whether it is to our families, ourselves or even our jobs. In RW case you could even include his fans. I know I am not the only one that visited his pathetic website (god I can't believe that I just admitted that). Also please remember that football is a game but first and most of all it is a business and a business that has contracts. One that RW defaulted on. If you ask me, RW should not only have to pay back the Dolphins the money he owes, but also all of those fans (not me!) that bought his piece of #@*$% jersy.

Slappy8800 said:
ok so what of he quit because he wanted to smoke pot 1 month before camp?

alls im saying is, its his life he can choose to do whatever he wants...if he wasnt happy why should he have to stick around? If we dont like our job, we dont have the luxury of just up and quitting, but we can look for something else and then leave

remember football is just a game

you asked if we gave brown and sanders repect than why not ricky...well that's why...i stated why he deserves no repect...at least from me...he can choose whatever he wants to do...but he's a bum becuase of the way he quit football...that's all...and that's why i have no repect for him.

well i dont think he owes the fans anything...i mean, lets say you work at a retail establishment and you quit one day....do you owe the customers anything?....i know i know apples and oranges...

Meatwad said:
I have a good modification as well. Lay it out on the floor, then take a crap right on the numbers. then wrap it up and toss it in an annoying neighbors back yard.

that was really funny, thanx:roflmao: :roflmao:

He may not owe anyone anything in your opinion, but he will have no respect unlike Brown and Sanders who will continue to get it....essentially b/c he quit football to be a druggie. Doesn't sit so well with most people...

Ricky shouldnt have quit a few days before training camp. It's still his choice if he wants to play football or not. I'm not burning my ricky williams jersey because i hope he comes back. The man is a beast. If he wants to repay the dolphins rush for 1800 yards next season.

jribs said:
Also please remember that football is a game but first and most of all it is a business and a business that has contracts. One that RW defaulted on. If you ask me, RW should not only have to pay back the Dolphins the money he owes, but also all of those fans (not me!) that bought his piece of #@*$% jersy.

YES ! ! can you see it...the first ever class action suit against an NFL player...breach of faith...give us our money back... !

RW may not owe the fans anything but he sure owes the Dolphins organization a boat load of $$$! :roflmao:

PhinPhreak said:
I have an idea what to do with those useless Ricky Jerseys, Ok take the 3 off the front or back turn it upside down and attach it to the other 3 and you will now have a Chambers Jersey, well half a Chambers Jersey anyway.

i created a thread about this last summer and found a site to send it to to get new numbers and name put on. (i went with chambers) and i think it cost around $60.

do a search for "williams authentic" and look for the thread where i'm the author and you will find the details you need.

Phinfan1980 said:
RW may not owe the fans anything but he sure owes the Dolphins organization a boat load of $$$! :roflmao:

around 8.5 mill

if anyone has an authentic ricky white or orange size 52 or bigger ill buy it off them

I still hope Saban can work out some sort of trade for him. Ricky's gonna play again...he can't afford not to.

jribs said:
Yeah but they didn't do it a couple of weeks before the start of the season. There is a difference.

Actually, Barry Sanders did quit about a week before training camp. About the same time Ricky did.

I stand corrected:(
MarinoEqualsGod said:
Actually, Barry Sanders did quit about a week before training camp. About the same time Ricky did.

Back
Top Bottom