more boston news | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more boston news

I think if Boston comes to Miami and doesn't miss games for suspension or injury and then puts up the sub par #s (for him) he put up last year, I'd be thrilled. That would be 70+ catches 1000+ yds(projected over 16 games). More importantly 40+ of those catches went for 1st down. How many more scoring drives do you think Miami would have had last year with 40 more 1st downs? How many more games would they have won? Boston may not be the perfect wr, but he may be the perfect fit.

just the fact that he would take the double teams away from CC

and remove men from the box for ricky would be great.

At the end of the day he is a big WR, with big play ability that commands the respect from opposition Defenses and DCs

I would love it if he fell, but if he does its likely because of some last minute rumor that circles the personnel guys like wildfire, a lot like the supposed Marino drug rumors that helped him fall to the Phins.

Great so lets start spreading rumors... =)

hes just so big even fiedler couldn't over throw him
Now that is funny! Sadly true, but still funny.

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
I could live with David Boston. It would be a huge bargain for a 4th rounder and a good move for speilman.

Agree 100%

I think that it would be a huge bargain for a third round pick!!!

i hope speilman can get it done. we need an impact player even if there may be some baggage that may come with him. they did say that they wanted to win now

Originally posted by Oboy

Great so lets start spreading rumors... =)

I heard he never recycles and at a party once he double dipped his chip in the dip bowl.

How's that?

MOss????....MOss????? we are not going to get him. He costs us too much and its got to be dropped. We would be LUCKY to get BOston.

Back
Top Bottom