more boston news | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

more boston news

I don't think rivers is even an option any more. IF we get Boston, and that's another big IF, I think we go Oline in the first and then hope someone lie JR can start to work his way in. But I agree, Chambers, Boston and Thompson could be one hell of a trio

Originally posted by ckparrothead
BTW yes dreadlock Boston is absolutely an attitude problem and he's also a bit of a health concern. He tore up his patellar tendon and a lot of scouts think it could be because he's got so much weight on the frame playing at WR and they do not think the knee will continue to hold up at that weight. They also speculate his ankles are too small to hold all that weight long and even Boston himself has been presented with these things and admits he'd rather play 8 or 10 years at 240 lbs than like 12 years at 230.

Boston has alienated plenty of people in his time in the league and in only one year he alienated Drew Brees and a couple other guys on the Chargers. He's a classic primadonna WR except aside from the things people normally have to put up with in guys like Keyshawn, TO, Randy, and Boston you can add the fact that in the past Boston got in a car wreck coked up and stoned while he was in the NFL. For all that Boston hasn't had a good season in over 2 years.

Seriously though, he got the shaft in that crash.
The lady driving the other car WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY COMING AT HIM HEAD ON!!!!

Originally posted by rafael

I heard he never recycles and at a party once he double dipped his chip in the dip bowl.

How's that?

Oh geez! how rude! forget it! he is terrible man. forget him man. he doesnt recycle? what color is the sky in his world?
i cant live with that!
the league should fine him for that.

Originally posted by unclemonty

Seriously though, he got the shaft in that crash.
The lady driving the other car WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY COMING AT HIM HEAD ON!!!!

hey yo yo yo! im not on there? i was kidding before monty! i want Boston for 2 mil/yr and no draft picks! i think it can be done!:lol: Just wait my friends!

Back
Top Bottom