More Tua Recognition | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Tua Recognition

Are you saying this is your barometer of a good offense? Are you saying you watch these games and think the offense is playing well? I’m genuinely curious. What are these teams records as of week 9 out of curiosity because at first glance I see one team on this list I’d be happy with.
That seems an odd take. Perhaps you are either conflating 2 issues, or simply drawing context where none was implicit?

There have been many whinings to the valid point that this is solely a "dink and dunk", with no ability to gain "chunk yardage". The posted statistic shows that to be changing, possibly in a dramatic way.

That is not the same thing as saying we are somehow now a high powered, top level unit.

23h25v.jpg

Last edited:
Just a reminder that Tua didn't just appear out of the blue! He's been putting in the work for some time now.

Just a reminder that Tua didn't just appear out of the blue! He's been putting in the work for some time now.

How good is the Young kid at Alabama? Seems he's throwing multiple TDs every week.

That seems an odd take. Perhaps you are either conflating 2 issues, or simply drawing context where none was implicit?

There have been many whinings to the valid point that this is solely a "dink and dunk", with no ability to gain "chunk yardage". The posted statistic shows that to be changing, possibly in a dramatic way.

That is not the same thing as saying we are somehow now a high powered, top level unit.

View attachment 89448
I guess I was trying to say those stats are great but the offense as a whole still stinks IMO

Wonder Years star, and cheatriots fan, Rosenthal has moved Tua up to 19 in his QB rankings.

IMO a credible argument should put Tua above Ryan, Bridgewater, Jones and RussellW on the basis of this year. But hey, it's a start

If anybody gave Florio's show any clout whatsoever, they should immediately re-think it...and forever cast it aside.

2/3 for 19 yards = rookie of the week?!?!?! You HAVE to be ****ting me. Florio is a complete dung-puddle.
1639096927627.png

Back
Top Bottom