More Tua Recognition | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

More Tua Recognition

I would argue this defense has the team on a 5 game win streak. The offense as a whole is terrible.
I would argue that you are wrong. Both sides of the ball are playing better. The defense has stepped up and so has the offense. The defense has held the last 5 teams to a combined score of 55 points. We have scored a total of 116 combined points on the last 5 teams. I know that there are a few points in there from the defense and 7 from special teams last week but the offense has done a good job holding their own. Have you not watched any games or are you just trolling? We have scored twice the amount of points as our opponents on average in 5 straight weeks.

What you meant to say is the defense played great and did not sh#t the bed to let the other teams come back to beat us like they were doing the first half of the year. Yay!!! The defense did their job too.

See what happens when we play as a team? If the offense would have scored more points and the defense did not give up as many points in the first half of the year, our win total would be higher right now. Both sides of the ball are doing better. Not just the defense.

Last edited:
I would argue that you are wrong. Both sides of the ball are playing better. The defense has stepped up and so has the offense. The defense has held the last 5 teams to a combined score of 55 points. We have scored a total of 116 combined points on the last 5 teams. I know that there are a few points in there from the defense and 7 from special teams last week but the offense has done a good job holding their own. Have you not watched any games or are you just trolling? We have scored twice the amount of points as our opponents on average in 5 straight weeks.

What you meant to say is the defense played great and did not sh#t the bed to let the other teams come back to beat us like they were doing the first half of the year. Yay!!! The defense did their job too.

See what happens when we play as a team? If the offense would have scored more points and the defense did not give up as many points in the first half of the year, our win total would be higher right now. Both sides of the ball are doing better. Not just the defense.
I would argue the defense has allowed a horrific offense to have better stats as a whole. I respect everyone’s opinions on here but I still can’t for the life of me see how anyone defends the offense on this team. It’s down right awful even against the worst of the nfl. Tua may be having solid games but offense is still struggling mightily despite qb play.

Tua has already been dumped on by the national media, and he has endured it . What I do like is he is very consistent, never too high or too low. Burrow and Herbert seem to have the 4 tds days and follow it up with a 4 int day.

Tua has already been dumped on by the national media, and he has endured it . What I do like is he is very consistent, never too high or too low. Burrow and Herbert seem to have the 4 tds days and follow it up with a 4 int day.
Neither one has thrown 4 picks in a game. Herbert hasn't even thrown 3 in a game.

Letting go of Tua would be the worst mistake that Dolphins could ever make!

Legit question here. Assuming Tua continues to play how he’s playing. Could anyone see a realistic scenario where they decide going after Watson or some other Qb is still the best option?

I know our FO doesn’t make sense in the decision they make at times. But I can’t even begin to imagine how they could sign off on something like that?

Can anyone else?

Legit question here. Assuming Tua continues to play how he’s playing. Could anyone see a realistic scenario where they decide going after Watson or some other Qb is still the best option?

I know our FO doesn’t make sense in the decision they make at times. But I can’t even begin to imagine how they could sign off on something like that?

Can anyone else?
For me, unless Tua's play falls off a cliff, he should be the only option for 2022's starter.

Back
Top Bottom