Mort: Alosi suspended for season/fined 25k | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Alosi suspended for season/fined 25k

Nice.. glad to see they did something about it.

Wish he was fired though.

And it ain't over. Wait until the league is finished reviewing it. Goodell had better impose hefty punishment as well!

he is suspended for the season?? what is there, 3 games left..wow...big deal...how about terminating his contract

that's good, and not just because it was a dolphin player he tripped. What he did was the zenith of bad sportsmanship and was completely classless. I think the punishment fits the crime perfectly

As far as personal punishment, it's pretty severe compared to what they fine players. Fining this doucher $25K is like fining James Harrison $3M. Glad to see it happen. Also glad Carrol wasn't seriously hurt. Can you imagine the implications if he'd torn his ACL or something? It's just insult on top of injury to an overrated bunch of dirtbags who quite honestly are lucky to be over .500 this year. They're the luckiest team in football, and still don't look like they'll crack the championship game.

I was waiting for a play to get called to the sidelines and have him get run over...

What he did was stupid and classless. But it was a first time offense and he shouldn't lose his job over it IMHO. He is 34. He is still pretty young, hopefully he will learn from it. This punishment is enough.

jetstrip11-1.jpg

the should suspend the rest of those guys too. look how their feet and bodies are lined up. that was planned

jetstrip11-1.jpg

the should suspend the rest of those guys too. look how their feet and bodies are lined up. that was planned

That's what me and my bro were discussing. There are like 7 of them waiting to do something. Bunch of damn thugs.

Thats horse****...

should have been FIRED.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Just said on ESPN that the NFL will send a memo about lining up coaches like that on the sideline...something was up about that 7 coach line up...

Back
Top Bottom