Mort: Alosi suspended for season/fined 25k | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Alosi suspended for season/fined 25k

I still believe it was intentional and set-up by Ryan himself. Sal will never see a dime come out of his pocket. It's a BS PR move. I ain't buyin it. Those idiots were strategically lined up there and the two defenders routed him right into the trap!

$25 Grand + 3 game checks for a strength and conditioning coach ... That hit him in the wallet.

I'm satisfied.

Thats horse****...

should have been FIRED.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Just said on ESPN that the NFL will send a memo about lining up coaches like that on the sideline...something was up about that 7 coach line up...

Ooooooh, sending out a memo, way to throw down the hammer NFL!

Had it been Tom Brady or Peyton Manning, they would have sent retired CIA agents after the coach. Then again, this is the same group of individuals that announced the ref's made the right call during the Steelers game and that Channing Crowder never got spit on....

Glazer: Sal Alosi has been suspended

I'm reporting Sal Alosi has been suspended for the rest of the season and post-season without pay.

http://twitter.com/Jay_Glazer/status/14471176218742784

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Per Rotoworld:
Jets suspended strength coach Sal Alosi for the remainder of the regular season and playoffs without pay for tripping Dolphins gunner Nolan Carroll in Week 14.
Alosi was fined an additional $25,000, which is a significant amount for a strength coach. Alosi apologized for his actions Monday, saying he "wasn't thinking" when he stuck out his leg out to prevent Carroll from covering a punt. "Nothing went through my head," said Alosi. "I feel terrible." He's lucky Carroll wasn't seriously injured. He's also lucky to still have his job.

I'm glad our team is still a class act. Someone has to represent the afc east with professionalism. We're stuck with the Cheatriots and the Jests.

It takes me 6 months at my job just to earn 25,000 dollars and it takes this idiot one second to extend his leg. What a maroon

25,000 dollars is a lot. I wonder what his salary is. This guy (and the jets) should just be happy that Carrol was not injured.

jetstrip11-1.jpg

the should suspend the rest of those guys too. look how their feet and bodies are lined up. that was planned

seriously, the more you look at it the more it seems it was set up. Goodell needs to take away draft picks from the jets.

That's sounds fair. 25K is a lot for a strength coach plus three games. I don't think he needs to be fired unless he does something stupid like this again.

You raise an excellent point, the way they were all lined up (staff, trainers on the sideline, why wasn't a flag thrown there...?), I didn't notice it initially, but guys, I am sorry, its like Bill Belichick cheating with taping teams, I just don't understand it, why would anyone ever do something like this...?

And why does stuff like this always seem to crop up against us, I had visions of the snow plow days....

d-1

Back
Top Bottom