Mort: Suh signing with Miami | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Suh signing with Miami

Wow, they still sell Surge? Jeez I haven't seen that since like 1995. =]

:lol: what is the expiration date on that thing?

They stopped making it like 10 years ago. I guess people complained enough over those years that Coca-Cola decided to bring it back in limited capacity as a test. They just started selling it in certain places in Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama and I think a few other south east states. On my way home from Florida I decided to stock up at a place in Georgia.

B_g2G3lWEAEGpwi.jpg

I'm drinking Abita Amber and talking crap to all my Saints fan friends. Also contemplating getting naked.

shes currently talking about taking pictures on the toilet

Miami radio sure is weird, I normally just listen to the interviews lol

Sittin on da toilet! Sittin on da toilet! Sittin on da toilet! And flush!!! :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I am celebrating by drinking a Surge. That is right, Surge, nostalgia baby. :)

Dang, goin old school! :D

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Oh and forgot to add this....

[video=youtube;Jm-3380E5XI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-3380E5XI[/video]

Ha ha I ****ing nailed it again right down to the guaranteed money...pipe dream my ass

Ha ha I ****ing nailed it again right down to the guaranteed money...pipe dream my ass

You did call it. Props to you. Mike Tannenbaum did okay in getting the biggest fish, eh?

I could care less about tannebaum Ross wallet got this done

You cannot give the man his due. He was a great hire and in time will chart a path to success for this franchise.

Oh Jesus get off the soap box...the guys barely even been in the building...

All I care about is the best dt in football is a Miami dolphin...Ross dropping 60 mil is what did it...there was no discount cause of a front office exec

Back
Top Bottom