Mort: Suh signing with Miami | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mort: Suh signing with Miami

Tannebaum did **** the jets cap after those 2 afcc games. Let's see how we continue filling up the needs on our team or at least wait a season under tannebaum before proclaiming him to be a good/bad signing.

Not every owners willing to pay any price though...3 years straight miami has landed the big fish they wanted...tannebaum wasnt here for two of them

Money talks bs walks in football

Not disagreeing that $ matters.

But so do relationships, all the $ in the world didn't change the fact ross has been involved in high profile circus shows chasing talent. With the right guy running the show all That could of been avoided.

Maybe, maybe not. Like all rumors/reports, you never know until you know. And it could be completely bogus for sure. No doubt there.

I saw that report on nfl network and in various places on the net. And when something like this is said, the copycats go ape $hit and make it all look much more legit than it really is a lot of the time.

But, after seeing raiders fans throwing numbers and capology around and knowing they have god-like cash for sure, I dont think its out of the question. Stranger things happen in the nfl and especially in the land of aqua and orange.

Hopefully, finally, something is going our way and we indeed have landed Mr. Suh.

I never read where Suh was going to visit the Raiders. I read they expected to have him visit. IMO there's a huge difference.

How sure is this? I don't want to get my hopes up only to see him sign with the raiders on Tuesday. If its for real then... YEYAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

let's keep this on-topic. we got Suh. everything else that is going on in this thread and elsewhere... needs to stop.

[video=youtube;0MtnROF8wAs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=0MtnROF8wAs[/video]

zohan-disco-o.gif

Adam Schein ‏@AdamSchein 3h3 hours ago
Love Dolphins getting an all-time great free agent in Suh. Fantastic. So who is the Miami coach in 2016...

"@JohnMiddlekauff: Mike Tannenbaum's last 8 months: Lands Kerr in GS, Blatt in Cleveland, Dan Quinn in ATL now Suh in Miami. Dudes a closer"

look how stupid this tweet is :lol:

Markus Lacki ‏@spartans2187 9m9 minutes ago
So how does Suh get this kind of contract when a proven all-pro in Shady MCCoy gets less $? I know he is a RB but my lord, wow...corrupt

Back
Top Bottom