Moss a Titan | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss a Titan

LMFAO!!!!!!!! youve GOT to me kidding me.

You have the chance to get the 2nd greatest WR of ALL TIME, while giving up NO draft compensation, basically guaranteeing there will never be 8 in the box against our run game, AND helping the other WR's and you turn that down????? Come'on Man! Think. Did u see Welker after moss left? me nethier, guy couldnt do jack ****. Harvin before moss? was a dissapointment. There is no argument you can feasibly make that will convince anyone or yourself he wouldnt help this team. You and Sporano may be content with 4 FG's a game, but the rest of us... not so much. This offense has been DEAD. The running game has been poor, NO big plays, and ALL field goals.

Oh yeah, and now we get the pleasure of facing him.

Randy moss half assing it does WORLDS more for this offense then freaking brian hartline, get real.
Some people just don't get it. One, saying he is the 2nd greatest wide out of all time is extremely debatable. Two he isn't the player he used to be. You know it and I know it. Did you see him completely dog that last game? We held him down to zero catches. Zero catches. If there was any indication that we wouldn't have given 100% then don't deal with him. Mentally he really could have mentally broken down Henne (no not he the good way). Could you imagine Henne checking down while Moss jogs down the field running a vetical route?

LMFAO!!!!!!!! youve GOT to me kidding me.

You have the chance to get the 2nd greatest WR of ALL TIME, while giving up NO draft compensation, basically guaranteeing there will never be 8 in the box against our run game, AND helping the other WR's and you turn that down????? Come'on Man! Think. Did u see Welker after moss left? me nethier, guy couldnt do jack ****. Harvin before moss? was a dissapointment. There is no argument you can feasibly make that will convince anyone or yourself he wouldnt help this team. You and Sporano may be content with 4 FG's a game, but the rest of us... not so much. This offense has been DEAD. The running game has been poor, NO big plays, and ALL field goals.

Oh yeah, and now we get the pleasure of facing him.

Randy moss half assing it does WORLDS more for this offense then freaking brian hartline, get real.

Was feeling what you were saying until you said that, Percy has been electrifying when healthy, that's a foolish statement, especially since Moss had zero positive impact on that team

convo between the front office and co on deciding to get him or not.

ireland- hey tony, and dan, what do you say we put a claim in for randy moss, i think he will make a big difference in our offense. what do you guys say?
sparano- is he going to get touchdowns for us, because if so, i dont want him, i only like fieldgoals?
henning- i mean, i dont see the point of it, he prob wont run a good triple reverse on 3rd and 10 from our own 20, plus he prob wont be happy catching 3- 4 yd passes. i say no
ireland- ok then, i thought he would be a good addition, but if u guys dont want him, then forget it. no claim on moss.

For those of you saying that he always burns us. Might I remind you the bunch of yards and bunch of touchdowns he got against us in our first game against the pats this year? Stop trying to spin the story to fuel your rage against this FO. The guy is not worth the headache. Yes he burnt us in the past couple of years but so far he hasn't done anything. If he couldn't get up to play against us as a PAT this year, what makes you think he's going to get up to play as a Titan? Settle down.

should have been a no brainer...

1. upgrades offense (moss + marshall + bess) /sigh
2. dolphins receive a buzz + increase attendance, viewship

We need chunk yardage plays and he is a chunk yardage playmaker. I don't see what is the deal by taking him and see how he can help our team. Plus if we let him go we would get a compensatory pick for him. Isn't thats what this front office is all about - meaningless picks at the bottom of the draft?

I am actually laughing a bit. I knew the odds of Miami claiming Moss were slim and I even said that a few times over the past 24 hours. Yet, here is an entire thread of people acting shocked. LMAO. :lol:

For those of you saying that he always burns us. Might I remind you the bunch of yards and bunch of touchdowns he got against us in our first game against the pats this year? Stop trying to spin the story to fuel your rage against this FO. The guy is not worth the headache. Yes he burnt us in the past couple of years but so far he hasn't done anything. If he couldn't get up to play against us as a PAT this year, what makes you think he's going to get up to play as a Titan? Settle down.

they didnt need to go to him because we spotted 40 to new england

Back
Top Bottom