Moss to Leave Raider Nation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss to Leave Raider Nation

Brown42000

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It is coming up on NFL Total Access right now and might get traded this season but not sure yet, everybody should tune in.

ill be honest, id love to have him here. but of course some idiot team is gonna offer the biggest contract in history to have him.

I hope he doesn't come here. Our WR corps is solid and doesn't need chemistry-killing changes. The way to improve our offense is to fix the front line.

They had a little clip of him on a local radio and he saying something like I don't want to be here or the Raiders don't want him there anymore, but like I said stay tuned.

Desides said:
I hope he doesn't come here. Our WR corps is solid and doesn't need chemistry-killing changes. The way to improve our offense is to fix the front line.
It will help to have a 6'3 receiver that Culpeper can throw it to when pressure is in his face. I couldn't agree more with your signatue though.

Desides said:
:rolleyes: What problems has Randy caused in Oakland???? That's right, none. The problems have been the Raiders idiocy and cluelessness in utilizing one of the elite receivers in the league.

When Marques Colston, the third to last player taken in the draft and a rookie, is destroying Radny's numbers, you have a problem.

P.S. I like Colston, looks good, but still

Trade Booker and something else for him. I haven't liked the looks of Booker this season. Even before the season started. He sounded like he doesn't want to play anymore.

our receiving corps is good??? chambers and booker are missing one too many passes.....we need people like wes welker. we need speedy guys who can catch and make runs after the catch...and derek hagan needs to get the ball more. someone like Tim Dwight comes to mind...Dante Hall.

To get Moss over here and get even 1/2 of what him and Pepp used to have would be unbelievable. Add that to Chambers and Brown and work with the line..woooo.

ill send them mularkey anyday.

in all seriousness, the raiders could use ANYBODY. id send them Zgonina and Tillman. but if he leaves, we just gotta sign him from FA's??? no need to send them anyone

Schleprock said:
:rolleyes: What problems has Randy caused in Oakland???? That's right, none. The problems have been the Raiders idiocy and cluelessness in utilizing one of the elite receivers in the league.

[admin]Take your own advice and read the TOS. [/admin]

Back
Top Bottom