Moss to Leave Raider Nation | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss to Leave Raider Nation

Both the Patriots and Jets have pipelines with the Raiders, I do not want him with either team!

If Moss makes it through the season, I could see him get traded to Miami for Ricky Williams and some sort of package of draft picks and players, like Marty Booker. Lamont Jordan sucks and the Raiders would surely want someone to compete or replace him and his 2 yard per carry average. Same goes for the void of receivers, they'll have once Moss and Porter are gone.

305TillIDie said:
Randy will got to a team that needs a WR..i dont see us going after him

I would love to have him though :yes:

But we need a WR.

is it me,or has Moss simply lost a step or 2. He makes all these excuses,but when i watch the Raider games,he just isnt getting open like he used to. Even in Man to Man situations,he isnt getting open. Has he lost some speed?

DavidWoodley19 said:
is it me,or has Moss simply lost a step or 2. He makes all these excuses,but when i watch the Raider games,he just isnt getting open like he used to. Even in Man to Man situations,he isnt getting open. Has he lost some speed?

I don't believe that Moss has lost a step, I just think he believes that the Raiders suck and he isn't playing hard for them. He looks disgusted every time he is on the field.

finmann said:
I don't believe that Moss has lost a step, I just think he believes that the Raiders suck and he isn't playing hard for them. He looks disgusted every time he is on the field.
You took the words right out of my mouth.

I would definately take Moss. I think he is probably gone after the season. I wouldn't rate us as the most likely target or anything though. But I think if we included RW in a package with Booker and maybe a pick Oakland would go for it. RW has enough star power to sell tickets. AL loves to bring in big names.

Back
Top Bottom