Moss to Leave Raider Nation | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss to Leave Raider Nation

crybaby-1.png

Wahhh, I don't want the best WR duo in the league cuz I am mad at Pep, wahh

I would do that in a heartbeat. Him and Culpepper have wicked good chemistry and maybe people will stop dissin' Culpepper.

we need o-line and secondary, our recivers areone of the better(best) tandems in the Nfl.

we could trade for Moss and then send him and Pep to the Cards for Lienhart

Ive dreamed of Randy Moss in a Phin uniform for years now.....but if the price is to high thats a problem

Majpain said:
The problem with Chambers is he is inconsistant. Sure he make sthe circus catches and sideline catches but other than that he drops to many balls.

AMEN TO THAT, TRY TO TRADE BOOKER WITH MAYBE A DEFESIVE PLAYER WE HAVE ENOUGH TO SPARE ANYWAYS. OR ELSE TRADE CHAMBERS FOR A HIGH DRAFT PICK NEXT YEAR TO BOOST THE OL.

Hmm... we could use Moss, but we need a LT more. How about this? We trade Booker, Damion McIntosh, L.J. Shelton and Kendyl Jacox to the Raiders for... wait for it....

Randy Moss and Art Shell!!

phinsfan84 said:
our recivers areone of the better(best) tandems in the Nfl.
1<
THEY SURE ARE PUTTING UP THE BEST NUMBERS COMBINED. YEAH RIGHT !

Think about it guys, CPep and Moss dont get along, Pep even said before he got traded to Oakland that maybe it was a good idea to trade moss. Second, Oakland has some good offensive talent as well, yet they have no o-line, and the Raiders stink. Moss would not cure this team. Next people saying trade Zgonia and Tillamn for Moss-are u being serious. Branch just went for a first, what do you think you get for randy. 3rd we dont have the cap space. The scary possibility though is Moss going to NE before the deadline. They have the draft picks, the need, and the money (though I dont think they would ever do it). Rumors were going around that the pats had asked for Porter or Moss when they ended up getting gabriel. Moss was also complaining about the Raiders trading Gabriel in a recent interview. We need to focus on much more then another offensive weapon that will be useless with this line.

caulpepper and moss back together would just be nasty

BornSlippy said:
Think about it guys, CPep and Moss dont get along, Pep even said before he got traded to Oakland that maybe it was a good idea to trade moss. Second, Oakland has some good offensive talent as well, yet they have no o-line, and the Raiders stink. Moss would not cure this team. Next people saying trade Zgonia and Tillamn for Moss-are u being serious. Branch just went for a first, what do you think you get for randy. 3rd we dont have the cap space. The scary possibility though is Moss going to NE before the deadline. They have the draft picks, the need, and the money (though I dont think they would ever do it). Rumors were going around that the pats had asked for Porter or Moss when they ended up getting gabriel. Moss was also complaining about the Raiders trading Gabriel in a recent interview. We need to focus on much more then another offensive weapon that will be useless with this line.

Thats not true at all, they still talk, Moss has since called Daunte the best QB he has played with, and that Oakland needed a guy like that.

The whole not liking eachother was a thing hugely blown out of proportion by the media looking for a story

Back
Top Bottom