Moss to Leave Raider Nation | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss to Leave Raider Nation

idk as of right now we need to get some play-calling even if we had TO torry Holt, Marrvin Harrsion and CC i still think we wouldnt b able to get them the ball b/ of mularky and the o-line

both of these guys havent lived up to their potential since they split. they're grown men, i'm sure they've realized that. both of them want to do good, why not here? if it makes daunte feel more comfortable to have moss here, than maybe he wont hold the ball so long. maybe if other defenses focus on keeping moss contained, then chambers and welker will get open more frequently. i'm not saying it will cure all of our problems, but i think it would help alot.

BornSlippy said:
Think about it guys, CPep and Moss dont get along, Pep even said before he got traded to Oakland that maybe it was a good idea to trade moss. Second, Oakland has some good offensive talent as well, yet they have no o-line, and the Raiders stink. Moss would not cure this team. Next people saying trade Zgonia and Tillamn for Moss-are u being serious. Branch just went for a first, what do you think you get for randy. 3rd we dont have the cap space. The scary possibility though is Moss going to NE before the deadline. They have the draft picks, the need, and the money (though I dont think they would ever do it). Rumors were going around that the pats had asked for Porter or Moss when they ended up getting gabriel. Moss was also complaining about the Raiders trading Gabriel in a recent interview. We need to focus on much more then another offensive weapon that will be useless with this line.

Moss and Pepp are fine now. Moss said in the offseason he'd love to play with Daunte again and wished him luck with Miami.

To everyone who says the line is terrible and Moss would be useless

What about the 35 times a game Daunte is dropping back and doesnt get sacked? I guess Moss couldnt help in any of those plays either

But In A Perfect World, Moss And Cpep In Miami Would Be Fun To See. Eventhough The Oline Sucks It Would Still Help

This is pretty much how the conversation went on the Chris Myers talk radio show:
Chris-So Randy how do you feel after the following loss to the Browns?
Randy-I'm not really worried about football right now.

Chris-Football is your job shouldn't you be worried?
Randy-Why should I be worried about it when nobody else is it will be a waste of energy on me.

Chris-Do you want to go to another team?
Randy-If what is happening keeps up then yes I could see both us moving on, I have been traded once one more time won't hurt.

You need to listen to the interview yourself to hear how upset and disappointed he is. Then they had writer for SF Chronicle or some newspaper like that and Adam Schefter asked her if there was a possibility he could get traded before the deadline and she said yes but doesn't think Al Davis would allow it.

man, i would def. love to see him in miami. Like other have said, would make culpepper that much more comfortable, which would lead to him taking more control of the team. Would not solve line problems in all, but think about it, blitz coming in, daunte is comfortable with moss so he just dumps it out to him. What do defenses do then? They back off the blitz, cover him, opening up other recievers, and letting ronnie do his thing. Moss would be amazing here. I can only dream lol

When is the trade deadline again? thanks

childoftheko4n said:
When is the trade deadline again? thanks

I THINK THEY SAID THE 17 TH OR THE 18 TH

Back
Top Bottom