Moss to Leave Raider Nation | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moss to Leave Raider Nation

Man trade Chambers for a second pick or Booker for a third. Come on get Moss over here as fast as possible. Neither of the WR are doing anything special to get open anyways.

FrankP said:
Has this 'interview' or piece of news actually come out on the NFL NEtwork or is it still just hear-say by a guy saying ''go check it out, it's important''?
Who cares? We made an investment in duante both financially and with a pick so now we should protect that by giving him another target hes comfortable with. With Duante looking like complete poop and obviously not 100% we should do everything we can to help him. And you tell me that having randy moss doesnt instantly make your offense better just having him on the field 10-15 plays a game. That was already proven in minny. Hes as good a red zone threat as anyone and when you get inside the 5 you arent bound to a power I or a double TE set with moss there. Come to think of it I believe Moss and Chambers have the 2 highest verticals recorded in combine history.

So now were ready to trade away half our team in order to make Daunte succesful? WTF...How about we get rid of Daunte instead of trading Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, the core of this team that has performed great up until Daunte got here.

You Daunte lovers are really getting out of hand, ready to dismantle the team in order to make him look good...this is getting sickening.

I'd trade for him. Hell, as desparate for a QB as the Raiders are, maybe they'd take Harrington, Booker and a mid round pick?

we need to get someone to help out cpep. ala his old favorite target.imagine him and chambers and chambers as a number 2 wr:eek:

Randy will got to a team that needs a WR..i dont see us going after him

305TILLIDIE: man, what are you talking about?

when one of the top 3 wrs of all times is available, you
go after him!! you go after the top 3 at any position
and give something up for it.

randy moss is a damned site better than ANY wr we
have on this roster and i would trade or release ANY
one of the ones we have to do it.

what? you want randy in new england? how about the
jets or buffalo?

randy has toned down and seems to have matured
quite a bit. but dont worry 305..... nick saban will
NEVER go get a guy like randy. he didnt play in the
sec and isnt injured.

What Has Chambers Done So Special The Last Few Years That He Deserves To Be The # 1 Wr. He Was Hot At The End Of Last Year And Thats All.

So now were ready to trade away half our team in order to make Daunte succesful? WTF...How about we get rid of Daunte instead

BLUE HAZE: well said my man!! people are just kidding themselves!

NOTHING can help duante at this point. we have players who can
produce but duante just cant read and react fasat enough. plus,
his leg is dead and he cant move.

i say give them booker [who never wanted to be here anyway]
and is dropping to many balls, and get randy.

and then hope someday we will land a real qb!!!

if im correct we would be also picking up his huge!!! contract as well, which is even more than Daunte's, so if im not mistaken then theres no way we put that much money into two players with how far awy this team is right now believe me although he may help he wouldnt turn this ship around . we have bigger problems then reciever and we all know that..... I would be willing to bet anything Saban dosent put any deal at all for moss together if it means he keeps the same contract.

sportssaga said:
What Has Chambers Done So Special The Last Few Years That He Deserves To Be The # 1 Wr. He Was Hot At The End Of Last Year And Thats All.

The problem with Chambers is he is inconsistant. Sure he make sthe circus catches and sideline catches but other than that he drops to many balls.

Back
Top Bottom