Most catches for more yards... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most catches for more yards...

Would you bet money on Thompson going at least 4 catches for 75?

• Ya damn right. Anything for the team!

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Hell no. Not my cash. Prove something first.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by zachseau13
I'm sure he's seen it on NFL Films:)
speaking of which...I have to order a copy of the Jacksonville game from them...I'm in the mood for a comedy tonight:lol:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

and I'm talking to a fan(you), who's never seen his team win a superbowl:lol:

Wrong again I have seen the Dolphins win a superbowl :lol: :roflmao:Next time try to know who your talking to before you make an ignorant comment :roflmao::hump:

once again, other people's opinions are zachseau's facts...:lol:
my facts are the stats...and Reed's yardage blows warfield's away

I'm sorry Circling but I'm getting tired of this... You consistently presesnt everything that you say as fact and dismiss everything anyone else says to the contrary as opinion... Its lame.

Stats don't mean everything... All the stats in the world didn't give Marino a championship ring. Soooo much depends on the team philosophies and what the player in question did with the opportunities he had on the field.

If you really think Andre Reed was a better than Paul Warfield you are smoking some GOOOOOOD $hit... It just shows your age, ignorance or both...

Last edited by a moderator:
You know I'll never forget when.......one of the many times I've been to Joe Robbie when a friend of mine (Bufallo fan then) asked if he could wear a spare miami shirt cause he was scared :bry: :roflmao:

Originally posted by 13isgr81

I'm sorry Circling but I'm getting tired of this... You consistently presesnt everything that you say as fact and dismiss everything anyone else says to the contrary as opinion... Its lame.

Stats don't mean everything... All the stats in the world didn't give Marino a championship ring. Soooo much depends on the team philosophies and what the player in question did with the opportunities he had on the field.

If you really think Andre Reed was a better than Paul Warfield you are smoking some GOOOOOOD $hit... It just shows your age, ignorance or both...
so by that thinking Trent Dilfer is better than Marino?:lol:

sorry, you just never here his name mentioned...unless you are in Miami...I'm doubting he was a great HOF player...just not top 3...you look like a clod when you post statements like that.

Go to Cleveland, you will hear his name there too, Go to the HOF, he's there for a reason.

As a matter of fact ask any football fan, reguardless of team, who was old enough to see those games, about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
CW, by your logic Emmitt Smith is the greatest RB to ever play because he has the most yards.

Try to tell that to anyone who ever saw Jim Brown or Sweetness play...

BTW, Testaverde has 4K more yards and 7 more TD's than Kelly.

I guess he is much better than him right?

so by that thinking Trent Dilfer is better than Marino?:lol:

I give up, reasoning with you is as fruitfull as arguing with a house plant. (no offense to house plants)

Lance Alworth
Fred Biletnikoff
Tim Brown
Jerry Rice
ANDRE REED
JAMES LOFTON
Cris Carter
Steve Largent
Irving Fryar
Don Maynard
Art Monk
Charlie Joiner
.was Warfield great?..hell yeah, but..all these guys I would take ahead of Warfield in a heartbeat..and the stats back it up too

You so wrong in your analysis. The only two on your list that are better than Warfield are Alworth and Rice. I have been around long enough(started to pay attention to football in 1966 when I was 5) to watch all of them.
The stats can mislead people. Most of Warfield carrer he played on teams that threw the ball less than 20 times a game. So at that that rate even with a 60% completeion rate there were only 12 catches per game per team, which do not allow recievers to put up big numbers.
Also since you mentioned Lofton, that was one of the poorest Hall of Fame inductions. He flat out does not deserve to be in.:yell:

since you guys are so high on opinions..let's go to every other message board in the nfl and ask who they think the 3 best receivers in history are...you guys obviously say it cause he was a dolphin...the bias clouds your judgement

This is priceless.

You did not even know who he was at the beginning of this thread and you are questioning our judgment?

It is like reasoning with a houseplant

since you guys are so high on opinions..let's go to every other message board in the nfl and ask who they think the 3 best receivers in history are...you guys obviously say it cause he was a dolphin...the bias clouds your judgement

BTW, Bill Walsh mentions Rice as the greatest of all time with Alworth and Warfield behind him.

Is he biased towards the Dolphins too?

But, by all means, go to every other message board.

Take your time...

I agree with Bill Walsh. When this thread started, the 2 recievers I thought of in the same breath with Warfield were Rice and Alworth. Oh yeah, and Jimmy Smith. jk about the Smith part.

once again, other people's opinions are zachseau's facts...:lol:
my facts are the stats...and Reed's yardage blows warfield's away

For **** sake..

Are you comparing Reed to Warfield?

Back
Top Bottom