Most HATED divisional Rival. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most HATED divisional Rival.

Who is YOUR most hated divisional RIVAL.

• Jests

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Jills

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Patsies

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters

LoXiN

Demoralizing Jet fans one at a time.
Reaction score
Okay Im intrested in knowing the answer to this question because For me the answer is very close to changing. Who do you hate more.

Jests
Jills
Patsies?

Please give reason why.

I thought about that but decided that alot of people would pick that and I want a answer. Not just "all of the above".

You need to think.

Pats, I hate their fans especially.

Huh??? Think?? That's too hard

Right now today until monday it's the Patriots but then it will be the Jets and Bill's.

But honestly I despise the Bill's and Jets

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Pats, I hate their fans especially.

Ya know I have to agree with you I kind of had respect for them until this week they really out did themselves

I mean overall. Who do you HATE more. I hate every team we play each week. i mean HATE as in would love to see 0-16 shut out every game. Might root against them even if them winning would help the Dolphins.

That sort of HATE.

Jets

I would have to say the Jets because

(1) I live in New York and have to put up with the NY Post and Daily News treating every Jet hiccup like Armageddon (now that they've beaten the Titans the playoffs are a lock);
(2) All those pre-Ricky losses;
(3) Their fans are obnoxious, especially at games; and
(4) They're still living off Super Bowl III.

That said, I think Herm Edwards, Vinny Testaverde, Curtin Martin and Chad Pennington are all classy guys.

I can't believe how good Pennington has turned out to be. I can't believe we're probably going to be having to play against him and Tom Brady twice a year for the next decade or so.

The Pats are finally creeping up there into the "legitimate" rivalry stage. They sucked for so long that they never really established any sound rivalries but they've been good now for a couple of years and are really starting to piss people off. I would however, have to place them at the bottom of that list on a historical basis. They simply cannot compete with the deep seeded hatred every true 'Fin-fan has for either the Jests or the Jills.

I have always hated the Pats more than any other team in the NFL. I hated Pete Carroll and now I hate Billichick. I hated Grogan I hated Bledsoe and now I despise Brady.

screw them all!!!!

one game at a time, hate the patsies the most!!!!!!!!!

Well, it really depends on who we're playing. Like, thid week, it's the Patsies.

Something about the chant...J..E..T..S.. that gives me a searing pain in the back of my eyes!

You know what I mean?

GOOO FIIIINNZ

:cooldude:

it doesnt matter what team we're playing... Ya'll aint getting this thread if thats the way you feel. If you do get it that justs means you havnt been a Dolphins fan for long.

EVERYONE has a team they hate more than others.

Back
Top Bottom