Most HATED divisional Rival. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most HATED divisional Rival.

Who is YOUR most hated divisional RIVAL.

• Jests

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Jills

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Patsies

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
For me it is I do not really hate the Pats franchise and everything it stands for so bad, but I absolutely hate their team.

The Jets I loved their team, their offense and young players. I despise their franchise.

The Bills I think of as just plain stupid.

I voted for the Jets. If you've been watching the Dolphins the last few years (not just this year or last), it has to be the Jets. They kept kicking our azz even though we always had the better team, and the worse part was, they had the audacity to talk all this trash like if they were better than us and deserved those win. Anyone remember that??

Anyways, I know for a fact, that Jet fans rival us the most. So it works out together. For Bills fans, its close but they rival the Patsies the most with all the recent drama between them throughout the last 2 years.

Does anyone remember when the Patsies were our biggest rival in the late 80's. Then in the 90's it was the Bills, kept knocking us out of the playoffs :mad: and losing in the Superbowl :D . Now in the 00's, its the Jets. But if they start sucking real bad for consecutive years, it won't be anymore.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

your title answers the thread, and your username answers why:D

:boring: Wrong as ALWAYS C-jerk !!! I have hated the billy goats since before OJ garnered the championship hopes of your pathetic fan base !! Nothing makes a Sunday brighter and enjoyable then a billy goat LOSS .... :pirate:

Your analogy is way off base,, Dan is one of many Dolphin players that I respect .. And Marino is an icon in the eyes of EVERY Dolphin fan and a large % of the 31 other fan bases around the league,, Dan may not have a s-b ring but ALL his records will live on for decades to come..

:goof:

Marino1983

I can't believe some people voted for the Pats. Our main rivals are easily the Jets and Bills. We have a much stronger rivalry with those two teams than we have with the Pats. Our most hated divisional rival is the Jets.

Originally posted by Marino1983

:boring: Wrong as ALWAYS C-jerk !!! I have hated the billy goats since before OJ garnered the championship hopes of your pathetic fan base !! Nothing makes a Sunday brighter and enjoyable then a billy goat LOSS .... :pirate:

Your analogy is way off base,, Dan is one of many Dolphin players that I respect .. And Marino is an icon in the eyes of EVERY Dolphin fan and a large % of the 31 other fan bases around the league,, Dan may not have a s-b ring but ALL his records will live on for decades to come..

:goof:

Marino1983
Well, I respect Dan Marino as well...He was a great player, and very fun to watch...that's what made beating him time and time again so satisfying:cool:

Jills .....I just HATE EVERYTHING about the Jills.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to look at the big picture and over the years it seems I am always holding my breath while playing the JETS. They are the most hated team in my mind. Shoot it is hard to hate a team like N.E. when we have beat them so many times. Have they EVER had a winning streak of over 3 games against us???
In the SB win over the Rams I even felt so sorry for them I found myself almost pulling for them (did I just say that). On the other hand, some of my most enjoyable SBs was watching the Bills get trounced year after year in the SB. So I would have to say Jets first Jills next and the Pats behind the colts still. They were more of a hated team than the Pats. Kinda wished we would have kept them instead of the Pats.

Come on?? Its the Bills..!!
Bryan Cox flicking off the Buffalo fans!! Spitting on them!! Thurman Thomas!! Jim Kelly??Thurman Thomas running all over the dolphins in the playoffs?? BILLS!! maybe some of you guys are too young to remember how heated this rivalry was..
they havent been competitive the past couple of seasons.. but when they get it back together.. it will get rowdy in this mutha f**

Its actually a tie between the jets and bills. the bills are always plugging holes and talking what they're gonna do now and the jets think they're good!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
Its actually a tie between the jets and bills. the bills are always plugging holes and talking what they're gonna do now and the jets think they're good!:rolleyes:

Yeah but the billy goat fans have this delusion that they are the most intelligent fan base in the league ! :spit:

I know the jest fans can be extremely obnoxious but they can NEVER get to the point that the goat fans (and their :laughat: team) have degraded to .....

:D

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

Yeah but the billy goat fans have this delusion that they are the most intelligent fan base in the league ! :spit:

I know the jest fans can be extremely obnoxious but they can NEVER get to the point that the goat fans (and their :laughat: team) have degraded to .....

:D

Marino1983
i think moldysocks has proved how loyal they are!

c-jerk and kozzy are just about the best bills fans i've run across. i just thought of something, i should put this in a PM, i don't want them to know it!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by LoXiN
Okay Im intrested in knowing the answer to this question because For me the answer is very close to changing. Who do you hate more.

Jests
Jills
Patsies?

Please give reason why.

Again please give the option of other so we can vote fot the team that wears teal!:D

By the way, I voted for the Jets, just the team we Pats fans love to hate!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom