Most HATED divisional Rival. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most HATED divisional Rival.

Who is YOUR most hated divisional RIVAL.

• Jests

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Jills

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Patsies

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Expo88
The Pats are finally creeping up there into the "legitimate" rivalry stage. They sucked for so long that they never really established any sound rivalries but they've been good now for a couple of years and are really starting to piss people off. I would however, have to place them at the bottom of that list on a historical basis. They simply cannot compete with the deep seeded hatred every true 'Fin-fan has for either the Jests or the Jills.

The Pats have not sucked for a long time. Even when they sucked Bledsoe took up his game just for the Phins. Go back and look at games against them. We seldom sweep them.

The Dolphins lead the all-time regular season series with the Patriots, 44-29. In postseason play, the Patriots own a 2-1 edge. The Dolphins have won six of the last nine meetings, seven of the last 11 and 20 of the last 29 in regular season play, although the Patriots have captured the last two.

The Dolphins are 21-15 against the Patriots in New England during the regular season. The Patriots are 1-0 against the Dolphins in New England during the postseason. The Dolphins last defeated the Patriots in Foxboro on December 24, 2000 in the season’s final week, when they came away with a 27-24 victory in a win that clinched the AFC East title for Miami.

Had to vote for the Jets, for local reasons. But this season is making it much closer with the Pats. Pats fans remind me of Republicans after the 2000 election, trying desperately to discount the fact that most people who voted for president did NOT want their guy.

I was rooting for the Pats in the Super Bowl. This year I just want to see them lose in the playoffs. Preferably on some unlikely break that they'll whine about for years, though a blowout wouldn't bother me much either.

I've never really hated the Bills much.

We Republicans won that election and I dont care what the democrats say. Lets not get into politics though.

Im going to have to say the Bills, because when I was younger and first getting into the whole NFL scene all I ever heard was how the Bills beat the Dolphins. First two games I ever saw were Bills/Fins games and Miami lost both of them, one of which the Bills knocked Miami out of the playoffs. I remember one play for that game, when the center(whoever it was) hiked the ball to Marino in shotgun. Went way over his head and a bills player picked it up. For some reason I remember him catching it in the air but im not sure exactly...stupid Bills!

Recently though Its been the Pats, probably because of their success and our late season colapses...

Right now I feel a bigger RIVALRY with the PAts... but I absolutely DESPISE the jests. I would be perefectly happy if the league would just cut the number of teams in the NFL to 31 and get rid of the jets.

Them, their fans, the ugly green, fireman ed, the STUPID CHANT. It all bugs the hell out of me. DIE JETS DIE!!!

Ok... I feel better now.

Jets suck

Their fans are ......well you know.

At least Miami fans know when team is good and when it isn't.

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

Ya know I have to agree with you I kind of had respect for them until this week they really out did themselves

Out did ourselves? Hell, you ain't seen nuttin yet.

Originally posted by Sherif
I have always hated the Pats more than any other team in the NFL. I hated Pete Carroll and now I hate Billichick. I hated Grogan I hated Bledsoe and now I despise Brady.

So, how do you feel about the Pats cheerleaders?

You probably hate clam chowder, too.:D

And, if you are old enough, which you probably aren't, you hated Nick Buoniconti, too....that is until he bacame a turncoat Dolphin.:fire:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by NYCphan
Had to vote for the Jets, for local reasons. But this season is making it much closer with the Pats. Pats fans remind me of Republicans after the 2000 election, trying desperately to discount the fact that most people who voted for president did NOT want their guy.

I was rooting for the Pats in the Super Bowl. This year I just want to see them lose in the playoffs. Preferably on some unlikely break that they'll whine about for years, though a blowout wouldn't bother me much either.

I've never really hated the Bills much.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am shocked that a Dolphin fan would not hate Buffalo! :eek: :confused:

Originally posted by NEM

So, how do you feel about the Pats cheerleaders?

You probably hate clam chowder, too.:D

On question #1 I like the cheeleaders at my alma-mata, Cal Poly better:cool: They put out a calander this year and I sent it to one member of this site as a birthday present for him, and he was really impressed. :D

On question # 2 I am alergic to milk, so New England clam chowder is unedible for me:mad:

I agree Keypusher. To hear the sportscasters up here, you would think the Jets are GODS! Channel 2's Duke Castiglione was talking like they're going to the playoffs for sure the other day and blasted Miami. Don't worry though I sent him an email blasting his *** and telling him in no uncertain terms what I thought of his opinion.

I just happen to hate the Jets the worst because they have some of the most obnoxious fans.

well, as for me I dont have one solid answer but this is the way I see it....

My most hated rival OVERALL.....The Bills
My most hated rival in RECENT past few years.....The Jets
My most hated rival right NOW....The Patsies (especially how arrogant they & their fans are right now!)

I guess this would also sum up "All of the above" ...

I'd say the Jets are the most hated team. If you look back the Bills and Pats didn't really provide much competition to the Phins. The Phins owned the Bills in the 70's and 80's winning what 20 games in row, it wasn't until Kelly and company came on the scene in the late 80's that they started winning more. Same for the Pats, they really had some horrible teams years back, they would play their little hearts out, but still couldn't beat the Phins on a regular basis. :jetssuck:

it varies from year to year...this same post was made two years ago and we picked the jets...last year it was buffalo...this year its NE because they're the only ones to have beaten us.

i will ALWAYS hate buffalo with a passion, there's no telling how many SBs marino missed because they owned the afc :(

Back
Top Bottom