Most HATED divisional Rival. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most HATED divisional Rival.

Who is YOUR most hated divisional RIVAL.

• Jests

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • Jills

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Patsies

Votes: 22 24.7%

• Total voters
I think by far Jets fans are the biggest f'ing scumbags in the world and I hate that team and it's fans the most. Patsie fans are for the most part a bunch of f'ing heathens also but the majority of those morons would rather watch a Red Sox-Brewers game before the Pats. Most NE fans are bandwagoners, and I think you would be hard pressed to find even a few current fans who remember the Steve Grogan, John Hannah, Raymond Clayborn, and Stanley Morgan days. Jills fans are ok, they went thru the shear pain and humiliation of losing 4 SB's, so I have a soft spot for them akin to a spot of rust on the sinking titanic.

The bills kept Marino and co. out of the superbowl for too long. Its a burning hatred going back to my childhood. Thank god they didn't get a ring and Cornelius Bennet and Bruce Smith should burn...

It all means nothing to me if we can't win in Buffalo- its been like that forever as far as I'm concerned.

Originally posted by jgarMD
I think by far Jets fans are the biggest f'ing scumbags in the world and I hate that team and it's fans the most. Patsie fans are for the most part a bunch of f'ing heathens also but the majority of those morons would rather watch a Red Sox-Brewers game before the Pats. Most NE fans are bandwagoners, and I think you would be hard pressed to find even a few current fans who remember the Steve Grogan, John Hannah, Raymond Clayborn, and Stanley Morgan days. Jills fans are ok, they went thru the shear pain and humiliation of losing 4 SB's, so I have a soft spot for them akin to a spot of rust on the sinking titanic.
the jets and "fireman dave", no question!:yell: :fire:

Re: Re: Most HATED divisional Rival.

Originally posted by Crennelichick

Again please give the option of other so we can vote fot the team that wears teal!:D

By the way, I voted for the Jets, just the team we Pats fans love to hate!:fire:

I'm only looking at this from a Dolphins point of view. If you want to include the Dolphins on the poll then start one yourself. I didnt want all the local Bills, Pats, and Jests fans going to other forums and saying "Hey everyont go here and vote for the Dolphins" like I know many of them would.

I just heard this on TV and thought I'd post it. "they all belong there. All thouse Jets and Bills fans belong in delusaville."

Thats so funny.

Re: Re: Re: Most HATED divisional Rival.

Originally posted by LoXiN

I'm only looking at this from a Dolphins point of view. If you want to include the Dolphins on the poll then start one yourself. I didnt want all the local Bills, Pats, and Jests fans going to other forums and saying "Hey everyont go here and vote for the Dolphins" like I know many of them would.

I just heard this on TV and thought I'd post it. "they all belong there. All thouse Jets and Bills fans belong in delusaville."

Thats so funny.
this is a dolphins board, you expect to get some votes here?:goof:

OK guys, I don't expect you to give the option, I'm just having a little fun with y'all! Jeesh!:lol:

I voted for New England just because at this very present moment they are the luckiest team with the most obnoxious fans.

I am only 17, and I didn't start watching Miami until 1994. Since 94, we haven't had much of a rivalry with the Jills, moreso with the Jests and Patsies.

I vote on how I feel at the moment instead of looking at the big picture like I probably should, but this year I think the most hated team would be the Patriots. I just... I loathe them. I loathe everything about them... including that anal spelunker logo they used to have.

BLEH.

I voted Jets because of two reasons:
Parcells, and Martin.

Originally posted by dolfan06

c-jerk and kozzy are just about the best bills fans i've run across. i just thought of something, i should put this in a PM, i don't want them to know it!:rolleyes:

That is sacrilege 06 ... Using "best" and "billy goats / fans" is like mixing oil and water ......

:lol:

:D

Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983

That is sacrilege 06 ... Using "best" and "billy goats / fans" is like mixing oil and water ......

:lol:

:D

Marino1983
i said they were the best bills fans, not that they were good. i say best because they stand behind their team, win or lose!;)

the Bills

NYC, I've never hated the Bills either. We beat them every time we played them in the 1970s -- 20 times in a row -- I have always found that unbelieveable.

Later, I couldn't hate Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas and Marv Levy. They're just good guys.

I think I feel a little sorry for Buffalo the city. It's been in decline for longer than most of us have been alive.

Levy has one of my all-time favorite quotes, in response to a question about whether an upcoming game was "a must-win." "No" he said, "World War II was a must-win."

Back
Top Bottom