Most Overpaid Player | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Overpaid Player

Thread is ridicoulous? Bryon jones is the second highest paid player on the team. He is average at best. forces no turnovers. that money could be allocated on o line. way more impact
I agree to disagree with your post brother. I don't trust this coaching staff or GM to make sound football decisions regarding this Oline. Need the right mix of good worth while investment in vets to help the young players have a chance to develop, grow and enjoy the game.

I do think Jones is over paid.

The almost got there plays seems to be pretty consistent, which means to me he’s usually a beat late on his instinct.

Im not disappointed that he’s on the team because he does cover his man for the most part, I just don’t think he makes enough impact plays to be paid that much..

Very professional player though, takes his craft very seriously, real athletic, fast, good tackler..

Jones is nothing special. Parker had 1 good reallyt good season, Otherwise always injured.

Thread is ridicoulous? Bryon jones is the second highest paid player on the team. He is average at best. forces no turnovers. that money could be allocated on o line. way more impact
I mean we should have over 100 million to spend with a few minor cuts. Not like we are dying for money as long as we don’t do something stupid like brining in someone making 40 million a year. Jones is good. He doesn’t live up to his contract but again when you pay up in free agency they rarely ever do. He’s still probably a top 25 corner in the league, most of our yards are given up by our nickel and dime corners when we don’t blitz or play zone. We just saw how dominate have elite man to man corners can be this week when running cover zero blitzes. They absolutely locked down the wideouts and had Lamar super frustrated when we played cover zero with press man as we should be down with Howard and Jones.

Parker and Will Fuller take the cake for least production per salary. Fuller wins by a mile though. Parker is good when he plays which makes everything 10x more frustrating. Baker is up on the list as well but that’s not his fault. We use him as an everydown rather than an in the box blitzer. He’s not bad vs the run and is a great blitzer. Used him much better last game rather than throw him in coverage which is where he sucks.

Last edited:
I always see Jones rated quite highly, often. He is viewed in most rankings as our top CB.
Jerome Baker, if he doesn't continue to play like he did vs the Ravens, he is way over-paid.
Prior, to the Ravens game, Baker's play was awful and undeserving of his 12.5 million dollar salary.

Fuller, isnt worth mentioning as his worth is, ZERO!

That's hilarious. Are you going to be here all week? Should we try the veal and tip our waitresses too?
Its ok about your nonsense reply. I was referring to Parker's talent and his ability to dominate against elite corners. I wasn't referring to his injury history.

Back
Top Bottom