Most Overpaid Player | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most Overpaid Player

Its ok about your nonsense reply. I was referring to Parker's talent and his ability to dominate against elite corners. I wasn't referring to his injury history.
The only thing nonsense is your ridiculous posting about Devante Parker being some dominant force in the league at WR.

He's had some good games here and there and shown his ability. But, he can't stay out of his favorite red jersey and is so far removed from the conversation of "best WRs in the league" that Google Maps couldn't help him get to it.

Byron Jones is absolutely overpaid. He’s not good. He’s not horrible but he’s certainly not a good NFL corner.

He will be around next year too given his cap hit, hopefully we can find a replacement in the draft.

Howard’s game is slipping a bit but he’s still head and shoulders above Jones.

Holland is without a doubt the best player on the defense though.

Most overpaid

Candidates: Fuller, Baker, Rowe, J. Davis and whatever they pay Palardy

My winner: Stephen Ross

oh wait....not that kind of player

Winner: Palardy- I do think I could punt a few 35 yarders and would do it for free just to hang out with Wilkins

When we didn't trade for Watson then Fuller hurt his finger by putting the middle one up walking out of the bank...

If gets resigned for some strange reason, I predict our offseason will be interesting.

That’s what happens when you sign free agents that are the top players at their position group in free agency. All I know is when Byron Jones and Howard we’re both out our defense was a joke, when they both were playing and healthy this defense looks completely different. Jones has been nothing but a professional since he’s gotten here, he’s a good football player. Would I have liked to see more of course, but if you look at what he did in Dallas he is that same player nobody should be surprised

Huge 12 million dead cap hit next year, pretty sure he'll be here next year but the Dolphins released Suh with a "HUGE/LARGER" cap hit, so who knows what will happen...If only Iggy-poo could develop into the player to replace Jones
Awesome signature!

Didn't read past the first few posts, but any answer other than Fuller is wrong, IMO.

Huge 12 million dead cap hit next year, pretty sure he'll be here next year but the Dolphins released Suh with a "HUGE/LARGER" cap hit, so who knows what will happen...If only Iggy-poo could develop into the player to replace Jones
What's with the mastadon ass women? Nasty.

Byron Jones has been a pretty good CB for us. No idea why some of you cant see his value. He's not even top 5 paid CB in the NFL. He's getting market value for a good player at a premium position on their 2nd contract.

If you want to talk overpaid, lets talk about the $21 million in dead cap space we have. Ereck Flowers is getting paid $9m this year by Miami. How is he not on the top of everyone's list?

Byron Jones was such a bad signing that it would up forcing Miami to have to pay Howard way more money. 'Brilliant!' Then, he's mediocre AF on top of it. Double-Whammy. Jones' money should be taken from the salaries of Grier and Flores.

Back
Top Bottom