Most under-rated NBA player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most under-rated NBA player

Motion

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who do you think?

Mine is definitely Gilbert Arenas.

Mike Redd, Maurice Williams, Zaza Paulica, Carlos Delfino, Gerald Wallace...

Always thought Arenas was one of the more overrated players out there. For underrated, I'll take Brevin Knight.

Both Knight and Wallace, I think are underrated. If Wallace could stay healthy, he might get more respect. Knight is 4th in the league with assists, ahead of J-Kidd.

Arenas? I'm sorry, but getting snubbed for the all-star game doesn't make you underrated. Mike Redd, too.

I like the Gerald Wallace choice, and Brevin Knight, too. Eric Snow was a favorite underrated choice of mine for a long time, but his career's winding down quite a bit. Personally, I love point guards with high A/TO ratios. That, IMHO, is easily the most important stat for a point guard.

My choice right now, though? David West. Averaging almost 17 points and 8 boards a game. And unless you're a New Orleans/OKC fan, I'll bet money you didn't know that. I didn't; I had to look it up.

phunwin said:
Arenas? I'm sorry, but getting snubbed for the all-star game doesn't make you underrated. Mike Redd, too.

I like the Gerald Wallace choice, and Brevin Knight, too. Eric Snow was a favorite underrated choice of mine for a long time, but his career's winding down quite a bit. Personally, I love point guards with high A/TO ratios. That, IMHO, is easily the most important stat for a point guard.

My choice right now, though? David West. Averaging almost 17 points and 8 boards a game. And unless you're a New Orleans/OKC fan, I'll bet money you didn't know that. I didn't; I had to look it up.

No love for Jefferson?

Elton Brand I would say is one of the most under-rated players in the NBA hes helped turn the Clippers franchise around this season.

phunwin said:

Or own him in a fantasy league. :D

Chris Paul, kid is simply amazing. He's already got the ROY in the bag.

Back
Top Bottom