Most under-rated NBA player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most under-rated NBA player

SMadison29 said:
Chris Paul, kid is simply amazing. He's already got the ROY in the bag.

No doubt about it man.

chris84chambers said:
he istn underated :confused::confused: :confused:

Sure he is. No love from ESPN. Snubbed from the all-star game. And he has to wear those ugly yellow jerseys.

byroan said:
Both Knight and Wallace, I think are underrated. If Wallace could stay healthy, he might get more respect. Knight is 4th in the league with assists, ahead of J-Kidd.
]

:yeahthat:

Wallace could be an animal if he could stay healthy and knights about as good as a ""PG"" as your going to get

Most underrated.....Teyshawn Prince....always does all the dirty work and is clutch when he has to be....Chauncey and Hamilton get the limelight but Teyshawn does all the work.

Definitely Elton Brand. He's lead them to the fifth best record in the league right now! Who woulda thunk it?

NJFINSFAN1 said:
No love for Jefferson?

Hasn't Jefferson previously been on the all-star team? I'm not calling anyone who's been on an all-star team underrated.

Ferretsquig said:
Always thought Arenas was one of the more overrated players out there. For underrated, I'll take Brevin Knight.

Overrated??? How so? He's the 4th leading scorer in the league and you hardly ever hear about him. I live in MD and hardly ever hear about him!

phunwin said:
Arenas? I'm sorry, but getting snubbed for the all-star game doesn't make you underrated.

:shakeno: Right cause thats the only reason I think he is. Not to mention he is in th All-Star game now because of O'Neal's injury.

SpeedRush99 said:
:shakeno: Right cause thats the only reason I think he is. Not to mention he is in th All-Star game now because of O'Neal's injury.

Then he's DEFINITELY not underrated!

I'm sorry, you can define underrated however you please. But if you're IN the all-star game, you're not underrated, in my book. Or at the very least, not as underrated as a guy like David West. Does Arenas get the credit he deserves? No, probably not. But he obviously gets enough respect, since he's now in the all-star game, and he gets talked up plenty. As much as he should? No, but again, if you want to define "underrated" as "not getting quite the share of publicity that you might deserve", then 95% of the NBA is underrated!

David West is quite underrated.. About a week ago I did the same double take at his stats that you did.. As a Bucks fan this same thing happened last year when I looked at Joel Przybilla's stats last year after a couple of starts..

phunwin said:
95% of the NBA is underrated!

I think 95% of the NBA is overrated personally, only team that actually plays as a team is Detroit and look where that gets them.

Back
Top Bottom