Most under-rated NBA player | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most under-rated NBA player

chris84chambers said:
bruce bowen imo is one of the most overated players

doesnt play as good d as every1 says
horrid at fts
That would make he whole Spurs team overrated if you talk about free-throws.Overrated is defintely something he is not.

finzforever3000 said:
That would make he whole Spurs team overrated if you talk about free-throws.Overrated is defintely something he is not.

Bruce Bowen is a good role player, and fits in perfectly with San Antonio. I think he's given the credit he deserves. Ben Wallace is a bad free throw shooter, but nobody would call him overrated. The funny thing about Bowen and it's always brought up is that he is good 3-point shooter, but mainly from the corners. The Spurs are not overrated but I get your point, although I think they maybe underrated in terms of the great teams. Tim Duncan and the Spurs have the potential to win a few more rings, and while people are always looking for the next Jordan, they're missing out on the first Tim Duncan.

Paul Pierce...hes a top 5 player in this league guys and Hes still getting no love

Hes having his beast season ever this year too

Buddwalk said:
Paul Pierce...hes a top 5 player in this league guys and Hes still getting no love

Hes having his beast season ever this year too

I would say Paul Pierce if he actually played hard on Defense!

wazzy said:
I would say Paul Pierce if he actually played hard on Defense!

You havnt seen pierce play this year have you...The guys just been solid all year on defense and offense. Definitely underrated...which Its hard to believe how good he is and still gets no respect. Playing for the celtics will do that to you though

They seriously need some front court help,

They got a good nucleus though with

Delonte West
Paul Pierce
Wally Szczerbiak

If Al Jefferson can ever play consistant and actually develop into the full player he could be this team could be deadly. Also Gerald Green has not been the player they've hoped he could be right off the bat...I wouldnt doubt if they traded him next season for maybe a draft pick...They already have pierce has a sg/sf...The only reason they made that pick was because green fell a little bit in the draft. Maybe trade green to charlotte for melvin ely and a future pick

Buddwalk said:
You havnt seen pierce play this year have you...The guys just been solid all year on defense and offense. Definitely underrated...which Its hard to believe how good he is and still gets no respect. Playing for the celtics will do that to you though

They seriously need some front court help,

They got a good nucleus though with

Delonte West
Paul Pierce
Wally Szczerbiak

If Al Jefferson can ever play consistant and actually develop into the full player he could be this team could be deadly. Also Gerald Green has not been the player they've hoped he could be right off the bat...I wouldnt doubt if they traded him next season for maybe a draft pick...They already have pierce has a sg/sf...The only reason they made that pick was because green fell a little bit in the draft. Maybe trade green to charlotte for melvin ely and a future pick

Gerald Green is not going anywhere.

Al Jefferson plays pretty damn consistant but he's had his share of injuries this year.

This Celtics team is going to be good for years to come. A perennial contender.

FiN.in.RI said:
This Celtics team is going to be good for years to come. A perennial contender.

The Celtics are going to be GREAT for a long time. Danny Ainge should be arrested for grabbing Ryan Gomes that late in the second round. It was highway robbery..

It's a pleasure to watch a contender develop before our very eyes.

FaninPatsyLand said:
The Celtics are going to be GREAT for a long time. Danny Ainge should be arrested for grabbing Ryan Gomes that late in the second round. It was highway robbery..

It's a pleasure to watch a contender develop before our very eyes.

if they ever got a center dominating center.....then wow.....west syrbiak pierce gnomes(he plays 4 right) big guy......i havent watched them that much but i know that they have alot of talent.

chris84chambers said:
if they ever got a center dominating center.....then wow.....west syrbiak pierce gnomes(he plays 4 right) big guy......i havent watched them that much but i know that they have alot of talent.

Every team has alot of talent, it's just that some teams fit together better. San Antonio and Detroit are perfect examples of teams that might not have the most talent, but they're teams whose talent fits together perfectly. Orlando is a team that I think could become a contender because I still think Darko will be a good player and Howard is going to be great. Looking ahead to the next few years I think San Antonio is going to win championships because they're the best run franchise in professional sports, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom