Most under-rated NBA player | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Most under-rated NBA player

phunwin said:
Hasn't Jefferson previously been on the all-star team? I'm not calling anyone who's been on an all-star team underrated.

No he never has.

But I don't understand why if a player has ever been to an All-Star game or not should determine if they are underrated or not. Especially since the voting for starters is done by clueless fans, many who stuff the ballot box.

SpeedRush99 said:
I think 95% of the NBA is overrated personally, only team that actually plays as a team is Detroit and look where that gets them.

On every show and on every segment on Sportcenter. What's your point? I am sick of hearing about the Pistons already.

Section126 said:
On every show and on every segment on Sportcenter. What's your point? I am sick of hearing about the Pistons already.

I was talking about Winning %. I was at a game last week and was amazed how much the guys on offense that don't have the ball just stand there and let the "superstar" do his thing. No fundamentals. THATS my point!

SpeedRush99 said:
I was talking about Winning %. I was at a game last week and was amazed how much the guys on offense that don't have the ball just stand there and let the "superstar" do his thing. No fundamentals. THATS my point!

Arenas is underrated but soon enough he wont be hes having back to back great seasons

phunwin said:
Hasn't Jefferson previously been on the all-star team? I'm not calling anyone who's been on an all-star team underrated.

Nope he has not.

Shawn Marion is a consistent All-star but I don't think he gets the publicity he deserves and he has the most awkward looking jump-shot IMO. Josh Howard and Marcus Camby are also underrated.

djfresh47 said:
Shawn Marion is a consistent All-star but I don't think he gets the publicity he deserves and he has the most awkward looking jump-shot IMO. Josh Howard and Marcus Camby are also underrated.
Yes, and I think Nash is underrated too, Sure he gets alot of respect, but there are alot of people out there who say he is just a product of the other players....

Back
Top Bottom