Moulds Cries Poor Mouth, Dolphins Report No Injuries, Phins Unveil New D Plays | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moulds Cries Poor Mouth, Dolphins Report No Injuries, Phins Unveil New D Plays

I think thats why we used Rickey so much, because the bye was this week.

Before the game, there were 1,000s of Jills fans here...

CK - right on. I thought the same. Two things stuck out to me:

1) Defensive Intensity - these guys were hyped up. When Seau is bouncing around and you can see his body ready to explode - you know we are ready. That intensity in all the players needs to come every game. This is how they can win.

2) Defensive Wrinkles - I loved the JT play at LB. Use that more and do different things. He is too great an athlete to just use at RDE. This guy can do a lot with his speed. He's probably faster than any LB we have. We need to continue to change things around. This is what Belichick does so well. It doesn't have to be to the extent that BB does, but just enough to keep the offense guessing and keep them off balance. I also think it excites our own players and keeps them focused - rather than just lining up the same way.

On the Giants:
- I think you'll find that Kerry Collins is a much better player now than he used to be. He can get the ball in the hands of their excellent talent (Toomer, Hilliard, Shockey, Barber). I do think we have to pressure him like Bledsoe and we have to get Barber to cough it up. But, if we don't bring the intensity and wrinkles to this game - it will be tough.

Back
Top Bottom