Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win...

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.

We will only move down one spot at most today IF the Jaguars lose to the Colts. So it's either 5th or 6th.

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

Tankathon.com has us locked in at 5.

Haha this guy. Definitely a banned poster coming back under a new moniker

[/QUOTE

Momentum for next year does carry on. It carries on via current players talking to free agents, praising the coaching staff, the free agents watching how competitive Miami are with a talent starved roster, the improvement of players who were practice squaders, career backups etc.

Back
Top Bottom