Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win...

Just enjoy the moment. The Dolphins beat NE at home for the first time since 2008, and did so with a bunch of players no one has ever heard of. To make it even more meaningful, the Patriots went into the game treating it like it was a playoff game. Momentum may not carry over to next season, but the lessons learned will, as will greater appeal to FA's. In truth, this game was far more meaningful than tankers want to admit.

I would love to know what can't miss player we would have had at 4 that makes pick 5 so worthles?

Miami might have shifted the entire landscape of the AFC playoffs so not meaningless at all.

And as I have stated numerous times a great coaching staff and the 5th pick is better than one we have no faith in and gave into the concept that we can lose this year and the #1 pick

Last edited:
I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.

Every Dolphin fan should be giddy over that emotional win, but inevitably there are whiners who cry about a draft spot. Get a life and a new team. We are partying here tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:
You do realize they just beat the Patriots in Foxborough with a bye on the line and you're worried about draft status. Amazing

And? Will this win go down as a historic moment in Dolphin lore? Did last years Miami win over NE give added meaning to anything in the postseason?

No, they are momentary brief moments of joy.

Back
Top Bottom