Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win...

After carefully reading your post I had to carefully respond but what I wanted to say wasn't wearing kneepads or a mouthguard so it's unsafe to say. I will figure out how to respond to this post I just have to walk my pet shoelace first. I'm just not sure who's crazy because I'm not crazy

While I would love to be able to draft Burrow or Young, I prefer having a head coach and coaching staff who can take a bunch of castoffs from other teams and convince them they can play with and win against any team in the league.
I look forward to seeing how this coaching staff does once they have some top tier talent throughout the roster. While winning games this year might not make some fans happy because they wanted a higher draft pick. Winning will help entice free agents to sign with the Dolphins because they can see that this is a team on the rise with a quality coaching staff.

1. Thank God we can stop bi***ing about draft order.
2. This game was awesome. Entertaining, exciting, meaningful.
3. Draft order didn't change a lick. The most fun I've had watching a Dolphins game in a long time. And think this: If this staff, and this horde of scrubs can go into New England and win a game NE HAD to win, and beat them, what will this team be able to do with real players? Sorry, this game was monumental. Upsets happen, but check out the stats- New England just doesn't lose games at home to divisional opponents. We went in there with nothing to play for, and this team stuck it to the Patriots from the start and never backed down. That is coaching and culture. We attacked and struggled and overcame some bad decisions, bad plays, and shots given and fought till the end.
Was anyone else getting nervous with all those laterals?

You suck dude, not a real fan. Every Dolphin fan should be giddy over that emotional win, but inevitably there are whiners who cry about a draft spot. Get a life and a new team. We are partying here tonight!

Enjoy your party I guess.

The rest is noise, because like last years NE win...its nothing but a thrill up your leg.

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.
Yawn.......

I'm thrilled today....will be thrilled on draft day.....and will hope to win every game we ever play.

I'm sorry you are disappointed, I hope it hurts.....

Why must anyone "GTFO"? Who are you?

why come in here to constantly complain and bitch?? People should GTFO if they’re unhappy about us winning a game that doesn’t hurt our positioning and only hurts our rivals.

if you wanna know who i am, slide in the PMs we can arrange that

Back
Top Bottom