Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win...

Anything that helps expedite the end of New England's run is a positive. What a stupid thread.

Nobody beats Brady in Foxboro in meaningful December games. Some of you would be happy losing 50 to nothing to end the season.

Anyone not excited about this needs to turn in their fan card.
Fan or man?

You do realize they just beat the Patriots in Foxborough with a bye on the line and you're worried about draft status. Amazing
It really is an impressive win. The Pats had everything to play for and you can argue the Phins had nothing to play for. I really like the feel of this coaching staff.

The posters that start threads like this. You know, the people who believe the earth is flat.

nah they start them because they don’t get any attention in every day life, so they post this crap to get responses. Like this OP just did. This thread will put a smile on his face when he lays down for the night.

If you'd have told any "expert" prognosticating on the Dolphins, they mostly said the Dolphins didn't have the talent to win 3 games, let alone 5. They said this was the worst collections of players EVER! Yet, this coach got this team to be competitive with those same aforementioned Bad News Dolphin players and people are complaining? This has been an unbelievably enjoyable season even with the loses. Suck it up and get ready to turn the corner. Love this coaching staff and this team of sorry azzzz players! They won 5 games and still pick 5th....and still have two more first round picks and still have too many draft picks to count. Color me ecstatic....until the draft.

The only reason why this team is winning too much is because of Fitzparick; he's good enough to get to 4 or 5 wins. What I laugh about are the teams ahead of us in the draft. These teams thought they would win and they suck worse than a practice squad roster. But, we still suck..

Enjoy your party I guess.

The rest is noise, because like last years NE win...its nothing but a thrill up your leg.
Are you purposefully neglecting EVERYONE'S post pointing out that it had no impact on our draft position?

If so, you look like a HUGE Richard for trying to tamp down excitement over this win.

If they had lost last two games, against the Bengals and NE, they would've had #1 overall pick at 3-13. The goal was to lose out starting last week, for the prize. They failed to do that.
I try not to criticize because I respect everyones opinion. But this is absolutely the worst take on the board yet. That counts for something.

Can't help myself to think if we had kept the talent what would have evolved this season with the way the coaching turned out
No am not buying they were bad apples
But ...ONWARD

Glad for the W. Even more glad that this will be the last time we have the board split over whether we win or lose. This has been insane all year. And glas to see it come to a close.
I'm amazed at your optimism that this won't all repeat next year when Lawrence could come out and be the potential number one pick in 2021.

Back
Top Bottom