Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Move down 2-3 picks for a meaningless win...

Enjoy your party I guess.

The rest is noise, because like last years NE win...its nothing but a thrill up your leg.

I understand wanting a higher pick, but if winning or losing this game had no effect on our draft order, why not celebrate the win? NE doesn’t lose in Foxboro. The last time we won there was in 2008. We may possibly have found a great coaching staff. Enjoy the win. Some people just want to be miserable.

We locked up #5. We beat out JAX due to SOS

I'm not going to uncork any champaign until tankathon adjusts it's SoS or better still the Jags win. Being ahead of the Jags and in the top 5 is important.

Anything that helps expedite the end of New England's run is a positive. What a stupid thread.

Nobody beats Brady in Foxboro in meaningful December games. Some of you would be happy losing 50 to nothing to end the season.

Anyone not excited about this needs to turn in their fan card.

What is meaningless is your post. I can't comprehend why some people think that grown men aren't going to do their best to win. Whether they win or not, they are auditioning for a job here or somewhere else next year. Besides that, we have the draft capital do do whatever we want next year.

I love going from 2-4th draft pick to possibly 7th for a meaningless win. Great job guys. :lol:

Momentum doesn't carry over season to season and all you homers rejoicing now, you wont be come draft day.

They can't even tank right.

Stop.

All wins are meaningless unless they happen in February.

Back
Top Bottom