Moving Wallace- A Closer Look | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Moving Wallace- A Closer Look

For those that want Wallace gone, all you are doing is adding ANOTHER need to a list that is already hefty. Plus, I do not think you will find a perfect replacement. It would come in the form of two players playing his role.

Between the money/cap, his impact as a speed threat and the continuity within the receiving corp, I have to bring him back for one more year.

In which part? Several reporters have claimed Philbin benched Wallace during the second half for calling out coaches in the locker room. Or about the attention Wallace draws in the field? If you are going to deny that you aren't even worth talking too.

Mostly that it was Wallace, and not Lazor's scheme which caused the 6 man box. However, you're not talking to me would be good. as you don't really have much to say. JMO :)

For those that want Wallace gone, all you are doing is adding ANOTHER need to a list that is already hefty. Plus, I do not think you will find a perfect replacement. It would come in the form of two players playing his role.

Between the money/cap, his impact as a speed threat and the continuity within the receiving corp, I have to bring him back for one more year.

Yes but what happens when he gets pissed let's say by game three this year? and we're rally not getting much production from him. It's a tough situation with not an easy solution.

Mostly that it was Wallace, and not Lazor's scheme which caused the 6 man box. However, you're not talking to me would be good. as you don't really have much to say. JMO :)

Whatever stat boy all you do is surf PFF, and post what if threads. I have forgotten more about football then you will ever know. Everything about you, your point of view, opinions, and thought process reeks of someone that has absolutely no experience on a football field at any level. If I took PFF away from you, you wouldn't be able to form a thought.

Someone wrote when he was first signed that it was just a 3-year deal. In that Miami could jetisoned hisass if things don't work out so why not wait. It is that bad, Miami has bigger fish to fry with that bad defense.

Savings in 2015 2.5. Savings in 2016 9.3. Simple math.

Suck it up and acquire talent not take it away.
even if I could agree to dump him (which I do not) the team will be worse for that 1 year at the position. HC and GM are in a win or be gone situation so they cannot afford to suck it up for one year.

Well from the sound of things we are screwed with Philbin and Tannenbaum and Coyle anyways. Not sure how losing Wallace is going to make a difference if we are going to suck anyways.

Yes but what happens when he gets pissed let's say by game three this year? and we're rally not getting much production from him. It's a tough situation with not an easy solution.

No doubt that could happen. He could also blow a knee.

He also could turn his attitude around by building better relationships with his coaches and teammates. With leaderships from the HC and best players, maybe middle ground could be found.

Joe Philbin has to on one of these situations with a troubled player work with the player and have a positive outcome. How do some of the other "problem children" become productive? I say it is leadership of the HC.

Why do I want to keep him? Because if this regime is coming back because of "continuity" and the development of the QB, why are suggesting releasing Wallace….AND Hartline….AND Gibson….AND not re-signing Clay.

IMO, I am only cutting Gibson. The rest I bring back or in Clay's case, re-sign.

I'm a fan of Clay, and never posted moving Wallace AND Hartline, AND Gibson, although I did post that all were at risk. I also posted that IF Wallace were gone I would keep Hartline and Gibson.

Our main dispute is the cap issue on Wallace, which does not exist.

Can't overlook the attention he brings. Just being on the field opens things for everybody else.

Well from the sound of things we are screwed with Philbin and Tannenbaum and Coyle anyways. Not sure how losing Wallace is going to make a difference if we are going to suck anyways.

I think Joe is coaching for his life next year and he needs all the talent he get. Cap room will not win him a game next year.

It went both ways. After Clay's TD Wallace quit and pulled himself from the game. When Wallace changed his mind and decided to return, Philbin continued to fulfill his original request and actions of acting like a ****ing ***** and kept him on the bench.

Walker reported after talking to several players, and staff The intial report was wrong. Personally I think a lot of it is blown overboard on here by people who have been against Wallace since he signed here. Let's not act like this hasn't happened before! Remember Vernon Davis, and Singletary their fallout on the sideline and benching? Safe to say most would forget about that in a minute if Davis were to sign here.

My offseason plans are about fixing the Oline once and for all and revamping the defense. Having to go find another receiver or two does not help me much.

Several reporters have claimed Philbin benched Wallace during the second half for calling out coaches in the locker room.

Our beat reporters are ****. Besides Barry Jackson, here is the only reputable source we have concerning our team.

151-1.jpg

Keep Wallace and Bring in a Big physical Wr. If he keeps on with the bad attitude try trading him or just release next offseason.

Back
Top Bottom