Muhsin Muhammed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Muhsin Muhammed

STATS Inc. records the stats of dropped balls......they look at every pass thrown in the nfl.......they look at if the player dropped it or if the ball was uncatchable......then they rank all the players in the nfl and mckight was in the TOP 10 of wr's with best catching percenage.....

so there is your proof......you just remmeber 3 or 4 drops that stand out, like many people do, and immediately jump to conclusions that he drops everything around.....it is hilarious how many people do not accept the fact that mcknight has good hands.....

and if these stats dispell your own conclusion don't you think you should revise the way you perceive players????

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright those are unofficial stats keep that in mind.YOu also have to remeber Mcknights is prone to fumble.I never said Mcknight has band hands but he certainly doesn't have great hands.Like I said Mcknight just need to be consistent (also mean running good routes and getting open) and he will make a good starting WR.

Muhamed runs great routes and gets open.He has great hands but he has some off field issues like drugs and alchohol.He has been injury prone last couple of years to add to that.

muhammad

if muhsin is all that

why would the panthers release him

because of his drug use and
his being injury prone??!!

sounds like a high character guy to me
why wait until june 1 to get him

let's trade for him now

Re: muhammad

Originally posted by craps
if muhsin is all that

why would the panthers release him

because of his drug use and
his being injury prone??!!

sounds like a high character guy to me
why wait until june 1 to get him

let's trade for him now

He will be an upgrade but you have to take consideration he has issues.Like I said I would love have him in Fins uniform but is he the right choice for the team? probably not....

Where is all of this coming from???....

Don't you guys know Dave has already stated that we wont be adding anymore WR's???....

Adding another veteran WR, just for the sake of adding one, is not a smart decision IMO....

With R. Baker and K. Newsome kicking a$$ in NFL Europe right now, what's the point of adding another one???....

Don't forget about rookie WR JR Tolver either....He lead the nation in recieveing last year at SD State....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:cap:

Muhammed's 40 time is supposedly around 4.46. That is absolutely awesome for a 217 guy with 6'2" height. He has good hands in addition. His cap number for the Panthers is pretty high and they are not that far under the cap as some of you may think.

If Muhsin Muhammed still runs a 4.46 in the 40, I'll eat my own shoe.

I don't get it. Why do people on this board fasten onto guys who haven't done squat in the last two years or so, guys with EXTENSIVE injury histories like Crowell, Robinson, and Muhammed, and hail them as the next coming and the guy who could play opposite Chambers for the next decade or something.

The bottom line is, if ya ask me, Muhammed is no upgrade over Derrius Thompson OR James McKnight.

DONT EVEN GO THERE GUYS!!! you heard coach, We're not going after any WR's, which i think is a very dumb move :yell:.....lets not even get into that or we're gonna be very dissapointed.

BTW, Muhammed is awsome.

Hey, west coast.....I like your tat brother....You sir, are no bandwagon fan, and I salute you!

8_photo.jpg

Here's mine.....old school style;)

Originally posted by minus
I wouldn't be surprise Thompson ends up starting over Mcknight.The problem with Mcknight is consistency because he has great physicla tools.

I, too, was thinking that Thompson might start over McKnight, but not for the reason you specify. When the Chambers-McKnight combo is on the field, Chambers plays the role of possession receiver because of his size. McKnight is used to stretch the defense, going deep more often. When the Chambers-Gadsden combo was on the field, Chambers played the deep threat, Gadsden the possession receiver. While Chambers learned a bit by the end of the season about playing the possession receiver, I think he is more effective when running deeper routes. Thompson, like Gadsden, would play the role of possession receiver, allowing Chambers to play his more natural position. McKnight could come in as the 3rd WR and play out of the slot.

As a #1 WR Chambers is going to have to prove he can play that possession receiver position because as a #1 WR basically when the chips are down and we need a play, he's the first one to go to. He's the man we'll be looking for to make the big play, and the man we look for to move the chains.

But in general I agree with Noonan that Thompson's ability to be a possession guy going over the middle will help Chambers to make bigger plays. However, Chambers wasn't necessarily doing very well BEFORE the Denver game, or after it, so there's not much reason to blame CC's production on the guy opposite him. And another thing, WR Coach Robert Ford said at the end of the season that it was a pity the season ended when it did because Chambers finally looked comfortable in his X receiver role. Hopefully, he'll know the X receiver position and still knows the Y receiver position and we can move him across the field to get mismatches and take advantage of his skills.

Until then, he is not a premier WR in this league and our homerism regarding Chambers is misguided.

By the way, always check the day the post is written, then bash. Another thing no coach in the league always follows what he says he will do.

Back
Top Bottom