My biggest fear | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My biggest fear

Really wish that game was in Washington.... I can't see Dwayne Haskins winning a road game. We'll have to turn it over quite a bit and let them run all over us.

Even if they do get the #1 pick, do you think they give up on Haskins already and draft another QB?

Even if they do get the #1 pick, do you think they give up on Haskins already and draft another QB?

For Tua? Duh! I should think so. Or maybe they’ll trade it for a ransom, which means less players we can draft to plug some of those enormous gaping holes we have in our roster. They really suck. We might actually have a hard time losing to them. Then again, maybe not? They do look bad though.

For Tua? Duh! I should think so. Or maybe they’ll trade it for a ransom, which means less players we can draft to plug some of those enormous gaping holes we have in our roster. They really suck. We might actually have a hard time losing to them. Then again, maybe not? They do look bad though.
We look good?

We look good?

Who said that? I just said that they also look really bad, at least as bad as us. 4 interceptions yesterday...no defense, crappy online, dead man walking coaching them on the sideline. Yeah man, they look pretty stanky and are a real threat for that number one overall pick.

They are 26th in sacks they could very well take Chase Young with the 1st overall pick.

Hmm... they are pretty stupid. Although, more likely is a qb needy team trades them for their pick, probably us LOL ideally it’d be nice to get our guy without trading those extra picks...

Back
Top Bottom