My biggest fear | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My biggest fear

We're bad, possibly all-time bad. Don't see us being in any game truthfully, we're pitiful on all fronts including kicking now.

If we lose to the skins at home then you know we're for sure the worst team in the NFL. They are bad but so is Zona and the jets. It won't be easy getting that top pick but too early to say we won't.

Even if they do get the #1 pick, do you think they give up on Haskins already and draft another QB?

If Haskins plays even half as bad as he did yesterday the rest of the season? Definitely.

But even if they don't they could trade it for a haul which is still bad because then all of a sudden were trading a bunch of our capital for a pick we should already have got ourselves.

Biggest Team Fear/Concern:

We reload our team over the next 2 years only to be a 8-8 team.

Look, if we don't end up number one overall and can't get Tua, go Herbert.
Not a bad consolation prize.
If we pick 4th...well then let's deal with that abomination when we get there.
People talk as if Tua is a guaranteed Hall of Famer. He looks great, but one never knows.
If we can't get Herbert or Tua, trade down, or grab a LT, protect Rosen, and maybe Fromm or Love can do the trick. But why worry about not drafting first four games in? Only one team can draft first, and what if Tua doesn't declare after all this anyway?

Last edited:
My biggest fear is the number of posters here that will jump off a bridge if the team doesn't take Tua. They have tied their very existence to the 2020 draft and seeing Tua in a Dolphins uniform.

If you think the board is becoming unbearable now, just imagine what will happen if they don't take Tua.

The Dolphins better just lose to the Redskins to make sure they have the inside track to the #1 pick. If it takes the Dolphins going 0-16 to get the #1 pick then they better do it.

Back
Top Bottom