My biggest fear | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My biggest fear

I’m just waiting for us to get the 1st pick of the draft. And get ready for it, we trade it for 3 1st and 3 2nd’s. And build a team. While the team we trade with destroying tua like so many other number 1 QB’s. Then make me some popcorn and read the site as posters heads explode. Wait that’s not my biggest fear.
That's not a fear ... That's a best case scenario. :up:

Hopefully the only trading we will be doing is DOWN.
Except for that first or second overall...but who knows? If Herbert is the only guy available, then what? If Tua doesn't declare? WIll Fromm shoot up that high?
Love from Utah State? Where will Jalen Hurts fall?
SOOOOO Early.

Look, if we don't end up number one overall and can't get Tua, go Herbert.
Not a bad consolation prize.
If we pick 4th...well then let's deal with that abomination when we get there.
People talk as if Tua is a guaranteed Hall of Famer. He looks great, but one never knows.
If we can't get Herbert or Tua, trade down, or grab a LT, protect Rosen, and maybe Fromm or Love can do the trick. But why worry about not drafting first four games in? Only one team can draft first, and what if Tua doesn't declare after all this anyway?

Eye test, Tua looks an awful lot better then the next tier of guys. Not sure I’d even want Herbert. Maybe the fella from LSU who is coming on this year, or Eason, or maybe Love if he gets it together all over Herbert maybe? Tua seems quite low risk.

Belicheat in his first year as HC couldn't have coached this team to wins. Let's calm down the overreaction.
I agree with that. But I also don't think the team would have been blown out every week so far. Flores gets a mulligan this year, but I think its fair to wonder about halftime adjustments etc. A better gauge will come against the likes of Washington, Cincy and the New York Jets.

Tua looks better than most NFL QB's do, he is better than Tannehill or Rosen ever will be. After really looking at him he is not sell-able if your in position to draft him, you would be the fool, dope, clueless if you did.

I made post about selling him a month ago or so and I really only had the championship game to base my opinion on, so may were saying he is the guy I did some digging and found out that they were right Tua was the one you want and Lawerance while good is not on Tua's level, while Lawerance is young and learning he still may not ever reach Tua's level. Precision passing at it's best and taking care of the football at an extremely high level - NFL ready QB - a better version of Baker Mayfield that has a dedication level 2nd to none, he is the QB we need.

Will he make us a playoff team right after we draft him, No - we still lack so much talent on both sides of the ball, were going to need to continue to wheel and deal are way thru the drafts and FA. Were not in any division were in a division with Bill Belichick, he has become a behemoth that needs to be slayed. I frichen hate New England.....

The redskins might actually suck worst than we do.

If this is your biggest fear, you sir, need to see an angry tarantula or camel spider up close.

Actually, I’ve had an angry bull shark come at my stomach at Looe Key reef once.... then follow me.

Those are things that should strike fear viscerally.

You know the skins are probably looking at their schedule saying the same thing . "Well least we play the dolphins so that should be at least one win. "

My biggest fear is the number of posters here that will jump off a bridge if the team doesn't take Tua. They have tied their very existence to the 2020 draft and seeing Tua in a Dolphins uniform.

If you think the board is becoming unbearable now, just imagine what will happen if they don't take Tua.

And according to many, Tua is inferior to Rosen. Go figure.

My biggest fear is that as my children get older they will slowly drift away from me having less and less contact each year the same way I am with my own parents.

Trust me make the most of the time you spend with your parents. They won't be around forever and you'll regret missed opportunities.

If this is your biggest fear, you sir, need to see an angry tarantula or camel spider up close.

Actually, I’ve had an angry bull shark come at my stomach at Looe Key reef once.... then follow me.

Those are things that should strike fear viscerally.
That’s over quickly. My fear could last another decade! LOL

Back
Top Bottom