My Dolphins Mock | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins Mock

There are only 2 picks I would change...

3rd Round - Omar Jacobs - QB- Bowling Green - People will be afraid to take him... They will say hes more of a WR than a QB... They will be wrong... Jacobs has GREAT accuracy and more than adequate arm strength... Hes very athletic with solid speed... Is VERY smart with the ball and makes very little mistakes... Will be our starting QB in '07... Will have a full year to learn the system...

4th Round - Richard Marshall - CB - Fresno State - He will fall... People will be sorry they didnt take him... He is a top 5-10 CB this year... Could eaisly go late in the 1st or early in the 2nd... He will go into the season as our #3 CB, behind Poole and our FA CB. Will be a great CB to develop... (I am obviously assuming we sign a FA CB. In the case that we do not, Marshall and Daniels will battle it out for the #2 spot, most likley behind Poole.)

Dolfan1000 said:
We have no 5th, and two 7ths (I think...). Anyway, here it is:

(1) Michael Huff, CB/S, Texas (We would play him at S)

(2) Bobby Carpenter, OLB/DE, Ohio State (Our Mike Vrabel)

(3) Darrell Hackney, QB, UAB (Cannon arm, reminds many of Leftwich)

(4) Marcus Maxey, CB, Miami (Playmaker)

(5) Manuel Wright, DT, USC (One year ahead of schedule)

(6) Montavious Stanley, DT, Louisville (6'2, 321... Future NT? DL needs youth)

(7) Jabari Levey, OT, South Carolina (Potential sleeper, Houck is terrific)

(7) Brandon Johnson, OLB, Louisville (Good size at 6'5... LBs usually make good ST guys)

So there you have it. What do you think?

I would like to see the second round pick used on a tackle. Otherwise looks pretty good. Don't know Hackney real well though..

Hackney

CD13 said:
I would like to see the second round pick used on a tackle. Otherwise looks pretty good. Don't know Hackney real well though..

Hackney would be the UAB quarterback that resembles either a)the Pillsbury doughboy b) a sumo wrestler c) Jared before he found Subway or d) all of the above. He has an absolute cannon for an arm..he can "throw it through a barndoor" as they say...only problem is he cannot hit a barndoor at 10 paces. Rumor has it the US government was considering sending him to Afghanistan because they knew he could overthrow anyone including the Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom