My Dolphins Mock | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Dolphins Mock

Well, the reason I project Michael Huff as a safety is that is where he is playing in college, and also with Poole, Daniels, Mitchell, a possible free agent signing (I assume) and now Maxey joining our CB group, it gives us a solid group, with Mitchell really only being counted on at first as our 5th DB/ST guy. I mean, hes coming off a major injury and we have no idea what he can do, so I think some of us may be overrating him somewhat... Then again, word is Saban loves the guy, and hes a decent scout ;)

Philter25 said:
Not possible as San Diego now owns our 6th rounder per our Feeley/Clemon trade.

We gave them our 6th rounder basically to dump his salary and let us spread the cap hit.

Ya, I forgot about that. And we also apparently have three 7th rounders. So at this point, assume Stanley just falls to our extra 7th rounder that I omitted. When it comes to the final two rounds, projections are tough to make anyway. He could slip.

I love Brandon Johnson this guy plays sideline to sideline. If we get him in the 7th round i'll be a happy camper

I really like the first two picks... otherwise, not that excited. OT from SC is pretty cool too...

AND NO way to draft Cromartie with a first OR a second. He has not played much. Did not play at all last year and is coming off major knee surgery! NO WAY. MAYBE, MAYBE a third. Just because he could end up being a steal. You can not use your first or second round pick on a guy that has that big of a ?. You just can't. That gets your team in trouble.

Carpenter is a hell of a player and I would be happy if we got him. And I usually always hate on Ohio State players cause I hate the ****eyes and there players are usually pricks

SpeedRush99 said:
Agreed. Plus Hackney is 10x more mobile than Leftwich, not seeing ANY comparisons there.

Why do people keep pushing the QB position down the priority list???

God! They have short memories!!!:yell: :fire: Speedrush, are we the only ones who see the forest AND the trees???:confused:

Finfanforever said:
Why do people keep pushing the QB position down the priority list???

God! They have short memories!!!:yell: :fire: Speedrush, are we the only ones who see the forest AND the trees???:confused:
I don't think people (at least not me) are pushing the QB down the priority... I just don't think there will be one worth while where we pick in the first round.

Saban is big on value. He will not REACH for a player of need over BPA.

I would love Cutler to be there at 16. I just don't think it will happen. Just my gut feeling.

Oboy said:
I don't think people (at least not me) are pushing the QB down the priority... I just don't think there will be one worth while where we pick in the first round.

I would love Cutler to be there at 16. I just don't think it will happen. Just my gut feeling.

Exactly.

Oboy said:

That makes me feel a little better. With all the new entrys in the draft I am still hopeful he slides to #16.

switch hackney for a taller qb. linehan loves tall lineman and if we keep drafting these 6'5 and up lineman, a 6'1 qb wont be able to see over the line let alone pass the ball. Jacobs in the third would be fine. we address a need without reaching and we get a project to work with. i like the positions that u tried to fill. i feel that saban is going to mostly use all of our picks on defense and ur mock did that well.

I think its fine except for 2 picks:
Darrell Hackney sucks. Sub in Croyle or Olsen.
Jabari Levy: He's a legit 3rd rd prospect who will move up with a good combine. Youre talking about a pass blocker that proved himself this season for spurrier and a very well spoken team oriented player on the field. Hes regarded as one of the leaders on the S Carolina offense.

what???????

your crazy

Jay Cutler is going to Miami!!!
end of story!

QB is our biggest need so why dont we try to fix it in the 1st round!?!?!?!

He wont fall past the mid way point of round 2. If he wouldn't have gotten hurt many people have said he would have been the highest rated CB on the board

my moks in my sig.i wish that was how our first three rounds turned out to be

I'm hoping somehow Jimmy Williams is available at 16.

Back
Top Bottom