My Fins line-up for next year after all is said and done | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Fins line-up for next year after all is said and done

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I realize this is a dream right now, but this is my ideal line up for next year after the draft, free agency, re-worked salaries, and cuts occur. I really thought this out and tried not to get crazy about it.
It includes Adewale Ogunleye getting tendered and leaving which gives us an extra first round pick.

C-Seth McKinney
RG-Vernon Carey
RT-John Tait
LG-Jaime Nails
LT-Wade Smith
TE-Randy McMichael, Donald Lee
WR-Chris Chambers, Isaac Bruce, Michael Clayton
FB-Rob Konrad
RB-Ricky Williams
QB-Mark Brunell

DE-Jason Taylor, David Bowens, Jay Williams
DT-Tim Bowens, Larry Chester, Jeff Zgonina
MLB-Zach Thomas
WLB-Junior Seau
SLB-Morlon Greenwood
CB-Sam Madison, Patrick Surtain, Terrell Buckley
SS-Sammy Knight
FS-Arturo Freeman

If Wanny can't win with that, he should be shot and hung.

Ya it is quite good. It's what I had at the beginning of the off-season.

Depends on who's backing up those players. Everybody doesn't stay healthy. And everybody doesn't play 60 minutes. Plus, special teams MUST improve. And we go with six DBs sometimes. :)

how in the world can we have vernon carey and michael clayton :eek:

how high is carey projected to go ?

dunno about freeman, i think he is the first who will sign somewhere else, looks like another year with marion

Muck, I realize this. But in the key positions where you need good depth (d-line, secondary, wide recievers) I listed the other guys.

And you are correct, special teams needs to improve. We should have fired Armstrong.

well there is still time to get rid of armstrong, what about bobby april, he got fired by the rams

That would be great. I would love to get April. If I were Huizinga, I would definitely fire Armstrong and hire April.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Al13, read my preface to the line up. Wally leaves, we get 2 first round pick.

yeah i read it, but i mean then someone with a high first rounder would have to take o-gun right ?

dunno the mock drafts so far, isn´t carey a top 10 player ???

Nah Carey is a 2nd rounder supposedly for missing the Senior Bowl.

Back
Top Bottom