My Fins line-up for next year after all is said and done | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

My Fins line-up for next year after all is said and done

I'd rather not take Carey. Just drop down to the top second and take an immediate starter at RT in Jacob Rogers.

I could see that. That would work.

Boy, how beautiful would it be to have a shot at Robert Gallery or Shawn Andrews?

I would be estatic. Gallery is awesome. He is as close to Boselli as anyone.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I would love for Philip Rivers to be a Dolphin, but if I had my drothers I'd sign Mark Brunell to QB us next year and draft Mike Clayton and Vernon Carey with our two first rounders.

But we do need to get a good QB for the future in here.

Druthers, now that's not a word you hear everyday, or week, or month, lol. Devil is breaking out the vocab.

Carey has slipped to the top of the second round.

No way do we get Bruce and Tait and Brunell too. Maybe 2 if that. It sounds good but not realistic. I can see Clayton but I want Rivers too in the 1st round. We could pick up a RT in the 3rd round as they last longer than LT's. We could posibly go with a guard too as they also drop in the draft. Overall I think we need 2 or even 3 new starters on the o-line, a WR and a QB. On defence we'll need to raplace o-gun with someone new. Bowens can rush but won't play the run as good and Williams can play the run but won't rush the QB from the LE position as he does from the inside. Ogun could do both thing by himself.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom